Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ali Vs Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lewis by decision. Great ring general and wouldn't let any of Ali's tactics get to him.

Comment

Ali never lost? Ali vs Fraz I.

Comment

Originally posted by typeone
        LOL very good Kingmo! But I do agree with you guys but, Do you not think that Lewis would be able to adapt to Ali's Style like he has done with nearly every other GOOD fighter he has had. Lewis is a thinker and so is and has the tools of the trade like Ali! If Henry Cooper did the job on him but got robbed why not Lewis...Ali is the greatest Boxer for me but to be Honest I couldn't call this one..When it matters Lewis always comes through as does Ali..He never has Ducked a fight either same as Ali. Maybe a SPLIT?
        If we're talking about the Ali that fought Liston and Williams, Lewis wouldn't have enough reach advantage to compensate for the speed handicap he would have. lewis wouldn't even be able to land a jab on Ali, and Henry Cooper was twice as fast as Lewis, just too small to ever be able to compete with someone like Lewis. I think the same would apply to the Klits, they're just too big to match speed with someone like Ali. I say Ali by late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambria
          Ali never lost? Ali vs Fraz I.
          I love Frazier, but wasn't Ali already a different fighter than he was against Liston by that point? (That's my second favorite Ali fight by the way, behind Ali-Williams.)

Comment

Working...
          X