• Show
Clear All

Pryor-Arguello was just awesome
    Hagler-Hearns
    Chavez-Taylor was good to

Comment

The Rumble in The Jungle

Comment

The ward/Gatti fights were great too. The levels of skill were not the same as the others mentioned but it was still great..........Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 04-04-2005, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I really like Morrales VS Barrera 1, but as for KO fights i love Lewis VS Rahman 2, that is the sweetest one two combo i have ever seen landed

Comment

Rid**** Bowe vs Andrew Golota II is my personal favorite fight. Pure slugfest, but between skilled fighters, both fighters were down in the fight and it was a seesaw battle and even had a freak unexpected ending. One of the most brutal heavyweight fights in recent history. What a fight that was Bowe was down in the second, then came back put Golota down bad in the 4th, Golota came back and knocked Bowe down in the 5th. Totally brutal fight, ended Bowe's career by his own admission and also hurt Golota's career.

YOu hardly ever see that many clean powerfull punches landed on anybody in the heavyweight division without somebody being stopped.

Comment

Romero V.S. Tapia hands down.

Mexico, as well as the united states was salivating over that fight, and the tension that was built was so thick you could cut a knife with it. I can not believe they did not make a "Legendary Nights" about that fight. It was one of the most significant fights below 130 of all time. If not THE MOST.

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY thought Tapia was going to win. Everyone rooted for him, but people figured Danny was going to run over him.

BIGGEST UPSET I HAVE EVER SEEN

greater than Tyson/Douglas IMO, because I followed the two fighters with more attention to detail.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Danny Romero was a great little fighter, what ever happened with him?..............Rockin'

Comment

apollo rocky I

Comment

Originally posted by akins12732
                    apollo rocky I

C'mon ..it was bad choreography.

I also vote for Daniel san versus that Japanese boy in Karate Kid part 2

and also Jean Claude VanDamme vs. Sho Kosugi..(forgot the title of the movie...omething to do with an Eagle )

Comment

ok chups ill go with ivan rocky in IV....better?

Comment

Working...
                      X