Collapse
No announcement yet.

The very unofficial Irish Boxing thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duddy would beat andy at the moment he needs a lot of work with defence, inside work and tieing up etc...andy is only 25 while the rest of the guys macklin, mcewan , duddy are 27-30... gennady golovkin is going to be the star in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
      Duddy would beat andy at the moment he needs a lot of work with defence, inside work and tieing up etc...andy is only 25 while the rest of the guys macklin, mcewan , duddy are 27-30... gennady golovkin is going to be the star in that division.
      Korobov beats them all

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
        And DeGale would beat them both.

and Macklin would beat all three on the same night!

Comment

Comment

http://www.irish-boxing.com/stories/..._on_dunne.html
            Wonder if Dunne'll be interested in this fight.Would be quality I think .Hopefully they get it on. Could be a good comeback fight for Dunne .Dangerous for Munroe tho I think .
            Last edited by alza1988; 11-26-2009, 10:27 AM.

Comment

RTE LIVE

Irish Commentators ftw!

i love em.

Comment

Irish Boxing Top 20

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=23726

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  RTE LIVE

Irish Commentators ftw!

i love em.
                  well its only one really that I think you are referring to - Jimmy Magee - he is pretty ecentric alright. The Irish version of Stuart Hall would be a good comparison. He is there for comedy value for the general public but pisses off the boxing fans.

Comment

I like John duddy hopefully he'll get title shot someday soon..but chavez jnr is supposed to be fighting him soon who is 42-0..john duddy should beat him of what i saw when chavez fought rowland on pacquaio vs cotto undercard..he is my fav irish boxer Duddy...

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                      I like John duddy hopefully he'll get title shot someday soon..but chavez jnr is supposed to be fighting him soon who is 42-0..john duddy should beat him of what i saw when chavez fought rowland on pacquaio vs cotto undercard..he is my fav irish boxer Duddy...
                      there are a few out there better than Duddy but he should have enough in him to overcome JCCJ.

He is fighting on a cracking card in NYC in January on the undercard a the Gamboa and JML fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X