• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mickey Gomez View Post
    John Duddy --->
    whats your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by slapbangwhallop View Post
      whats your point?
      It's pretty obvious. I'll give you a clue---------------------------------------------->

Comment

It's pretty obvious. I'll give you a clue---]
        I know what you are saying. I just want to know what your point is and why you are being so disrespectful towards one of Irelands best boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by slapbangwhallop View Post
          I know what you are saying. I just want to know what your point is and why you are being so disrespectful towards one of Irelands best boxers.
          He's not one of our best boxers, that's the problem. He's completely overrated, building this guy up to be something he's not makes us look ****** in the eyes of the boxing world. And it's no good for him either.

Comment

He's not one of our best boxers, that's the problem. He's completely overrated, building this guy up to be something he's not makes us look ****** in the eyes of the boxing world. And it's no good for him either.
            Well at least you have decided to discuss the issue!!!

A. His is one of our best fighters. Thats my opinion and probably that of the majority of I fight fans.

And this really intelligent guy agrees with me!

B. Who over rates him? Who is building him up??

Comment

• John Duddy is not and never will be a top ten middleweight, the Irish talk about the guy as if he's a contender. A lot of the blame lies with that promotion company in the states (whatever their name is), they did a great job marketing him but it has resulted in a fanbase that knows very little about boxing and just support him because he's Irish.

He has 0 defense, he gets beaten up by journeymen. Can you imagine if he faced some top ten competition like Sturm, Pavlik or Williams? He would be seriously hurt.

Comment

• And Barry Small Balls giving red K is for little bitches who can't debate a point.

Comment

And Barry Small Balls giving red K is for little bitches who can't debate a point.
                  You need to stop worrying about what people thinks of you for a start..... everybody on the net knows im Andy lees biggest nut hugger! you think thats going to stop me? John duddy is irelands most popular and well known boxer so he gets plenty of support for flying the national tri-colour stateside. Everybody knows his limitations but he is always enjoyable to watch so he has to get the thumbs up! can he beat pavlik? no! sturm? no! sylvester? yes i think he can...... do we support him too much? can you support someone too much? i dont think you can. now dont mistake that for over hypeing because believe me when i say this us irish know johns limatations...

Comment

• Originally posted by Barry big ballz View Post
                    You need to stop worrying about what people thinks of you for a start..... everybody on the net knows im Andy lees biggest nut hugger! you think thats going to stop me? John duddy is irelands most popular and well known boxer so he gets plenty of support for flying the national tri-colour stateside. Everybody knows his limitations but he is always enjoyable to watch so he has to get the thumbs up! can he beat pavlik? no! sturm? no! sylvester? yes i think he can...... do we support him too much? can you support someone too much? i dont think you can. now dont mistake that for over hypeing because believe me when i say this us irish know johns limatations...
                    You fail..............

Comment

• Brian Magee v Mads Larsen tonight for the Euro SMW tittle. Hopefully it'ss be on the net 2moro so i can watch it, have to work tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X