Australian Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Boxing

Really flourishing atm.

Nikita Tszyu vs Biggs happening in two weeks.

Sam Goodman hosting a big fight I thought next month. SUrely they would have announced it by now though.

Tim Tszyu has massive fights coming his way for the bums that aren't afraid to face him.

And many more exciting prospects or well established fighters who's stocks continue to rise.

I want to Hussein fight again. Had that great match up with Mazoudier. I like him too, good fella. I want to see the lad get back in the ring.

I too thought we were in a bit of a renaissance.

the Tim fight definitely put a hamper on things but we were never going to be like America or Mexico in the pros, nor Cuba or Uzbekistan in the amateurs sadly.

Comment

The aussie domestic scene is much like the british domestic scene with one exception. Decent aussie domestic fighters get on PPV in australia and the top ones can make a million dollars. British domestic fighters can find themselves on tv fighting for local area titles for a few quid....and often getting punished along the way wether they win lose or draw. It seems though that both sets of fighters...when they reach the world stage....lose their power and get stopped often and early.

Comment

Working...
      X