Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post here if you fancy a meet up before the Froch fight.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    basically some guy called demise acted tough, then he realised that the whole arena would tear him to shreds if he even looked at me funny as i am from the worlds toughest city...

the lads been licking my arse ever since...
    So Demise wanted to fight you?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      So Demise wanted to fight you?

no way would he or anyone for that matter want to fight me in nottingham of all places. Nottingha people are geneically tougher than everywhere else in the world...plus one phone call and the whole of meadows would have come down in shell suits, baseball bats and transit vans...

bUT In reality there was never ever goint to be any fight...it was all cyber warrior **** and im sure demise is a nice lad in real life. He just took a lyrical mauling from me and got schooled and couldnt take it..hopefully hell learn his lesson...

are you going PB???

Comment

no way would he or anyone for that matter want to fight me in nottingham of all places. Nottingha people are geneically tougher than everywhere else in the world...plus one phone call and the whole of meadows would have come down in shell suits, baseball bats and transit vans...

bUT In reality there was never ever goint to be any fight...it was all cyber warrior **** and im sure demise is a nice lad in real life. He just took a lyrical mauling from me and got schooled and couldnt take it..hopefully hell learn his lesson...

are you going PB???
        I wish to god I was but I'm having some financial difficulties at the moment! Sounds like it will be a great night!!

Comment

Oh so it was you two then?? Lol. I never did find out who it was.

Comment

I'm going to the fight but with my missus, a mate and his missus. So gonna have to pass I'm afraid. Should be a good night though WARRR FROCH!!

Comment

[QUOTE=slimshandy69;6295538]no way would he or anyone for that matter want to fight me in nottingham of all places. Nottingha people are geneically tougher than everywhere else in the world...plus one phone call and the whole of meadows would have come down in shell suits, baseball bats and transit vans...

QUOTE]

Got to agree The Nottinghamshire People are toughest in the world.

Weve also got the best football team in the world.

Comment

might be interested,even though i dunt know any of ya

Comment

Let's do this, mates.

Comment

Interested. But not been to Nott in years

Comment

Looks like ive been missing out

Comment

Working...
                      X