Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super 6 UK TV deal announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did anyone have to pay for the registartion fee for this (2.50) plus the 13 quid

bit of a f**king con aint it, i know its only 2.50 but it does mount up

Comment

Can't believe people aren't willing to stump up the money for this PPV. Sure it sucks that we even have to, but boxing fans have been shoddily treated for years. Let's just be grateful we've got the option of seeing the fights at all, especially a fight like Taylor vs Abraham.

Let me tell you something - it's hard as hell nowadays to get a solid stream that doesn't close down at some point during the fight. Why risk that when we've got the option of watching this without having to go through the torture of finding a horrendously choppy stream?

Just pay the goddamn money. You're getting two tremendous fights on the same night.

I'm buying it. Can't frigging wait

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
        Can't believe people aren't willing to stump up the money for this PPV. Sure it sucks that we even have to, but boxing fans have been shoddily treated for years. Let's just be grateful we've got the option of seeing the fights at all, especially a fight like Taylor vs Abraham.

Let me tell you something - it's hard as hell nowadays to get a solid stream that doesn't close down at some point during the fight. Why risk that when we've got the option of watching this without having to go through the torture of finding a horrendously choppy stream?

Just pay the goddamn money. You're getting two tremendous fights on the same night.

Totally agree, if I wasn't heading to Nottingham this weekend to go see Froch-Dirrell live then I would buy this PPV without a 2nd thought. The way things have been recently we're lucky that it's available anywhere on a TV screen, I feel for the ****** customers but anyone who has Sky should buy this. 2 fights of the Super Six Tournament with a ****ty undercard included is worth £15 of anyones money. I just hope they show the Taylor-Abraham fight somewhere in Nottingham or at the Arena

Comment

Even if I didn't have Sky, I'd order it online. I did for the Froch Taylor fight. It was wonderful not having to stress about getting a stream, not to mention the quality of the picture was fantastic. Well worth the £10.00 it cost me.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
            Totally agree, if I wasn't heading to Nottingham this weekend to go see Froch-Dirrell live then I would buy this PPV without a 2nd thought. The way things have been recently we're lucky that it's available anywhere on a TV screen, I feel for the ****** customers but anyone who has Sky should buy this. 2 fights of the Super Six Tournament with a ****ty undercard included is worth £15 of anyones money. I just hope they show the Taylor-Abraham fight somewhere in Nottingham or at the Arena
            Tell me about it mate, i'm hearing rumours they might show it in the arena:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...514368&index=1

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
              did anyone have to pay for the registartion fee for this (2.50) plus the 13 quid

bit of a f**king con aint it, i know its only 2.50 but it does mount up
              yeah man, that 2.50 is a bit shady.

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post

I ordered mine yesterday and there's nothing better, like you say, than sitting back and knowing 100% the fight is not going to cut out or slow-down or whatever bull****. That to me is worth the money for this epic beginning of this amazing tournament.

Comment

Since I'm with ****** Media, I'd resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be able to watch this live (with absolutely no mates with Sky TV seeming to even know who Carl Froch is, let alone purchase the fight) but as the fight night draws nearer... I simply can't miss it! Even though my internet connection can sometimes be dodgy, and I never in a million years thought I'd pay to watch something on my laptop, I'm just gonna bite the bullet and part with the cash and hope the quality is ok! Like has been said, it's a far better option than relying on a bunch of dodgy/unreliable streams on Saturday night (which in all likelihood will be cut off by the 2nd/3rd round anyway).

Fingers crossed they'll have the PPV sorted for ****** TV next time though...

Comment

can u order this without using a credit card?

Comment

**** watching it on a choppy stream
                    !Paid for mine ...cant wait

Comment

I've paid too. £15 for the fight, crate of lager and a curry for £20 - £35 for a cracking night's entertainment! And I can sit back and watch it on a big TV knowing the picture isn't going to disappear

Comment

Working...
                      X