No announcement yet.

Nikita Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Since he quit boxing for awhile he should be, but I think he's more aggressive, less defensive & tactical than Tim. So I think he'll be the more entertaining to watch, but I think because Tim has more ring generalship & intelligence in the ring I think that'll result in him reaching a higher ceiling. Altho I suppose with Tim already being #2 at 154, & #1 if Mell doesn't come back after the Canelo fight, its an unfair expectation on Nikita to be better than his proven at a world class level brother.
    Agreed.
    Buck_Oz Buck_Oz likes this.

Comment

Yeah ns how can people compare him to Tim? He's only had 7 fights.

Also he wasn't nearly stopped. He got floored as a result of a head butt. Then copped a big right hand, yet hardly buckled.

He will bash Biggs. Biggs is good. A very good boxer. High I.Q and massive power to go wit technique and speed.

It's Lion against Lion no question. But IMO, Nikita will K.O him.

And imo, he can be better than Tim. And Kostya.

That says a hell of a lot.

Comment

good test against biggs coming up on wednesday should be a great fight and a good challenge for nikita

Comment

both fighters made weight looking forward to this one
          https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/b...ake-cut!870347

Comment

Nikita dropped hard again in the 1st, comes back and absolutely batters Biggs, seems to of fallen in love with his power because he shows zero defence or head movement. I have no idea how Biggs ate all those right hands, mateys chin is crazy. Nikita landed about 50 right hooks on him in 1 round

Comment

Love watching Nikita fight as well, got bricks in those hands and takes a shot well, looks a bit reckless ATM but he's still real early in his pro career. Box office style like Tim.

Comment

been a few months since hes last fight anyone heard when or who it will be

Comment

just seen george rose on tv and he said that nikitas next fight will be the winner of wednesday nights fight between creati and heywood
                  edit its only if creati wins he gets a crack at nikita
                  Last edited by cace; 03-19-2024, 01:29 AM.

Comment

so creati and heywood fought to a draw
                    what that means for the nikita fight i dunno

Comment

nikita vs creati is on wednesday
                      not sure about this fight should be easy win for nikita but could be a very ugly and boring fight i am yet to see creati in anything but a boring fight

Comment

Working...
                      X