Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Prince Naseem Hamed ever coming back.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first i would like to say something about naz He was a great fighter and one of the best there was and u heard him for 3 years sayin hes comin bak right guess wat those 3 years hes practicing hes hardest to get bak and i think he will if he really wants to he can and i think he will mess barrera up for revenge the only think that pisses me off that naz talks to much i was readin on yahoo that hes comin bak summer 2005 and hes gonna be fightin in the middle east and i think first hes gonna have a couple of fights warming up and getting in shape then hes gonna go straight to barrera and send him to the floor let me tell u something naz is my favorite boxer and let me tell u this hes coming bak and hes gonna go to the top slowly but he will and barrera is gonna go down and u guys gon change ur mind about naz and hell come bak wit the same style and i think he will be even better now cuz hes practicing hes weaknesses 3 years is a long period of time.

Comment

the 'prince' aint coming back. he's got the money and the beutiful wife. He lost his love for boxing and as a professional thats one thing you cant aford to lose, in my opionion.

Comment

and let me ask u something how u know r u the prince my dad knows the guy u gon tell me everytime he calls his house the guy is practicing so wat he practicing for ****in around no hes gon come bak and show u guys that dont know wat tha **** r u talkin about how its done of and im sure he got the style and barrera is going down down down

Comment

erik or manny and barrera again will handle him...

Comment

watch im tellin u hes gon come bak and hes gon be the champion and there is no doubt about that

Comment

Originally posted by ArabicPrince
              first i would like to say something about naz He was a great fighter and one of the best there was and u heard him for 3 years sayin hes comin bak right guess wat those 3 years hes practicing hes hardest to get bak and i think he will if he really wants to he can and i think he will mess barrera up for revenge the only think that pisses me off that naz talks to much i was readin on yahoo that hes comin bak summer 2005 and hes gonna be fightin in the middle east and i think first hes gonna have a couple of fights warming up and getting in shape then hes gonna go straight to barrera and send him to the floor let me tell u something naz is my favorite boxer and let me tell u this hes coming bak and hes gonna go to the top slowly but he will and barrera is gonna go down and u guys gon change ur mind about naz and hell come bak wit the same style and i think he will be even better now cuz hes practicing hes weaknesses 3 years is a long period of time.
              you my friend are talking out of your arsole.

i speak to his ex promoter occasionally he has not been doing anything of the sort..perfecting his weaknesses, what he didnt get neough burgers when he was a kid?

he is a little fat asian guy now who is enjoying life.

he will not be back at world level if at all so stop deluding yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X