No announcement yet.

Ratanachai Sor Vorapin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratanachai Sor Vorapin

How good is this WBO titlist? I've only seen him fight once against Tim Austin and he showed good aggressiveness but seems like he would have trouble with movers. Are there any other Thai 118 pounders that are better than him besides Veraphol Sahaprom? Does he have the chance to keep his title against Mauricio Martinez of Mexico when the mandatory fight happens?

He's a good fighter, an action fighter. But I don't think that he's in the likes of RMarquez or even Austin.

I saw him being KTFO in the 6th by a single punch by our very own Gerry Peņalosa in a 115lb bout.

Comment

Your right jont, he has problems with movers like Tim Austin and Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson 'coz he's basically a counterpuncher. He was also TKO'd by Gerry Penalosa a slugger/counterpuncher with fast hands. I think he has slowed and he got KD'd by a journeyman named Joel Bauya in his last fight (11th of Nov. '04). I don't see him holding on to that WBO belt for long if he fights a legit contender @ 115, unless of course he'll be protected and fight contenders in the lower rungs of the WBO's list. Poonsawat KratingdaengGym is an untested prospect but may be the one to replace Sor Vorapin or Sahaprom. I haven't seen a fight of this Martinez so i can't say Sor Vorapin's chances here.

Comment

Originally posted by mai.pen.rai.krap
        Your right jont, he has problems with movers like Tim Austin and Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson 'coz he's basically a counterpuncher. He was also TKO'd by Gerry Penalosa a slugger/counterpuncher with fast hands. I think he has slowed and he got KD'd by a journeyman named Joel Bauya in his last fight (11th of Nov. '04). I don't see him holding on to that WBO belt for long if he fights a legit contender @ 115, unless of course he'll be protected and fight contenders in the lower rungs of the WBO's list. Poonsawat KratingdaengGym is an untested prospect but may be the one to replace Sor Vorapin or Sahaprom. I haven't seen a fight of this Martinez so i can't say Sor Vorapin's chances here.
        i guess by what you mentioned sor vorapin is not much of a champ, but gerry penalosa was a great champion fighter during his time and he would have given present day legit champs a hell of a fight...

Comment

got more pics of the chick in your avatar mai pen...

Comment

Working...
          X