Ben Askren's coach very confident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Askren's coach very confident

https://youtu.be/DcH0r9dNgIM

Had an interview with him yesterday sounds like training has gone very well indeed. I sense an upset coming!

Who died on Jake's team???

This guy is supposed to say this sorta stuff doe.

No one hypes a fight by saying "look this is our first boxing match amateur or pro, we don't know much about boxing technique or strategy outside of the cage, we just had our hip replaced 8ish months ago & this is the biggest payday of my fighting career so it was impossible to say no".
    travestyny and Iceferg123 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Who died on Jake's team???

This guy is supposed to say this sorta stuff doe.

No one hypes a fight by saying "look this is our first boxing match amateur or pro, we don't know much about boxing technique or strategy outside of the cage, we just had our hip replaced 8ish months ago & this is the biggest payday of my fighting career so it was impossible to say no".
      The bodyguard behind Jake when Askren shoves him apparently him and Jake were very close.

If you watch full interview he's straight up. They've kept there story the same all the way.

I'm going for Ben Askren by KO I know some of his basics may look sloppy but he's bringing it for 24 minutes tougher and bigger than anyone Paul has fought.

I'm picking Ben by KO.

Comment

https://youtu.be/OTBjFWSNLdw

Video of all Jake's weaknesses and how Ben can exploit them!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceferg123 View Post

The bodyguard behind Jake when Askren shoves him apparently him and Jake were very close.

If you watch full interview he's straight up. They've kept there story the same all the way.

I'm going for Ben Askren by KO I know some of his basics may look sloppy but he's bringing it for 24 minutes tougher and bigger than anyone Paul has fought.

I'm picking Ben by KO.
          It's probably a 80/20, 70/30 Jake fight to me. I suspect the most likely outcome is Jake by KO in 2 or 3 depending on Ben's toughness & his hip, potentially a ref stoppage more than a KO like Jake has been having. You can be sloppy in wrestling. You can be sloppy in MMA. Idk that you can get away with being sloppy & new in pro boxing. It's just gonna be too exploitable even by a 3yr noob like Jake.

Comment

Working...
          X