Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley catch phrases

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a silly little girl.She's willing to take constant thrashings at the hands of her alcoholic,pot smoking pimp just so she can acquire a financially secure future for herself.Go to college or get a real job you slut,Have som god damn dignity.I bet Lampley invites Larry Merchant over for major drug,sex orgy

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      "You're Dead *****!"

to his ex-girlfriend
      That made me laugh out loud, loudly. Lamps is an all time great on the mic though.

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
        What's the typical average qoute that an alcoholic,wife beating piece of **** uses?

Jim Lampley is bad for the sport of boxing and he's bad for society.Hopefully one night he will go to sleep and never wake up,Because everybody hates him as a commentator and everybody hates him as a human being

He's probably a dirty perve who attends high school dances to chat up young girls
        Why do you care what hes doing outside of his sport? Yeah, you don't have to like it or even respect him as a person, but since the start of sports there has always been bad people involved. Respect him for what he does as his profession, all the other stuff that has nothing to do with it will be taken care of by the law. Lamps commentary gets mad props, he is one of the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
          Such a silly little girl.She's willing to take constant thrashings at the hands of her alcoholic,pot smoking pimp just so she can acquire a financially secure future for herself.Go to college or get a real job you slut,Have som god damn dignity.I bet Lampley invites Larry Merchant over for major drug,sex orgy
          U must be a very sad and lonely person to spit such hatred for people you don't really know a thing about...dam

Comment

"miguel cotto doesnt just beat you.....he beats you up"

Comment

"And Suddenly The Miguel Cotto of old has emerged" I heard Lampley say it when Cotto faught against Clottey
              Last edited by SlickRikki; 08-29-2009, 06:14 PM.

Comment

"DOWN GOES [Fill in blank] ON A [Fill in blank]"

very intense!

Comment

Originally posted by -Flex- View Post
                  "And Suddenly The Miguel Cotto of old has emerged" I heard Lampley say it when Cotto faught against Jennings and Clottey
                  FYI... Lampley didn't call the Jennings fight.

Comment

'Well Larry's point is quite well taken in the sense that...'

I love Lampley. The whole HBO team in fact. Everybody has their flaws but overall I love the chemistry and the broad spectrum of personalities that we get to hear. It's like watching the fight with old companions at this stage.

Comment

and he______ as if to say ___________

Comment

Working...
                      X