No announcement yet.

Saman Sorjaturong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saman Sorjaturong

I saw the replay last night of Sorjaturong's 3rd comeback fight last Feb. 22 and it's so sad to see him TKO'd in the 4th round by a fighter whose name I couldn't even remember. He once was a great fighter and had memorable battles with Humberto "Chiquita" Gonzalez (whom he TKO'd in 1995's Fight of the Year) and Ricardo "Finito" Lopez. He defended his WBC Light Flyweight belt 11 times, if I'm not mistaken.

It's his 2nd loss in 3 comeback fights after failing to win back the belt from Yo Sam Choi in a rematch. He's one of those old champs who doesn't seem to know the word "retire".

Originally posted by maganda
    I saw the replay last night of Sorjaturong's 3rd comeback fight last Feb. 22 and it's so sad to see him TKO'd in the 4th round by a fighter whose name I couldn't even remember. He once was a great fighter and had memorable battles with Humberto "Chiquita" Gonzalez (whom he TKO'd in 1995's Fight of the Year) and Ricardo "Finito" Lopez. He defended his WBC Light Flyweight belt 11 times, if I'm not mistaken.

It's his 2nd loss in 3 comeback fights after failing to win back the belt from Yo Sam Choi in a rematch. He's one of those old champs who doesn't seem to know the word "retire".

Ey what's up buddy ! Long-time no see....

Comment

Originally posted by -thrillaINmanila-
      Ey what's up buddy ! Long-time no see....

Hey Thrilla!

...after failed negotiations with Pacquiao, Vazquez and Harrison, JMMarquez is reportedly fighting Victor Polo instead...WTF?!

Good to see you here buddy.

Comment

Sorjaturong is one of the best Asain fighters of all time and was a pure warrior.

Like I have said a million times on this board I will make whoever can get me Lopez vs Sorjaturong a very very rich man!!!!

Comment

Hey Thrilla!

...after failed negotiations with Pacquiao, Vazquez and Harrison, JMMarquez is reportedly fighting Victor Polo instead...WTF?!

Good to see you here buddy.

You too dude !

WTF ? JMM must truly be feeling left-out nowadays.
          His camp shoulda given their nod on the Pac rematch.
          Then again, we're now looking forward toa dream bout.

So all's well that end's well for us

Comment

Originally posted by jose
            Sorjaturong is one of the best Asain fighters of all time and was a pure warrior.

Like I have said a million times on this board I will make whoever can get me Lopez vs Sorjaturong a very very rich man!!!!

Who won that match ?

Comment

That makes two of us Jose. We'll make some member here very rich and I'll repeat my prize for these fights

*Saman Sorjaturong-Finito Lopez = 10M pts.

*Saman Sorjaturong-Humberto Gonzalez = 10M pts.

Comment

Originally posted by -thrillaINmanila-
                Who won that match ?

Finito. 2nd round KO. Typical Lopez win.

Comment

That makes two of us Jose. We'll make some member here very rich and I'll repeat my prize for these fights

*Saman Sorjaturong-Finito Lopez = 10M pts.

*Saman Sorjaturong-Humberto Gonzalez = 10M pts.

Lopez/Saman is a match up of two of the greatest little guys of all time and I have never once come across anyone who has it.

I'll give 15 Million each.

Comment

Lopez/Saman is a match up of two of the greatest little guys of all time and I have never once come across anyone who has it.

I'll give 15 Million each.
                    I got the fight. How do I send it to you?

Comment

Working...
                    X