No announcement yet.

Saman Sorjaturong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maganda
    Not yet Jose. Please share the DL link, thanks.

PM sent

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by jose
      PM sent

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Got it. Thanks a lot man. Salamat.

Comment

Originally posted by Riddick
        Ok Iam doing it now Seems to take quite while to send that file.
        Thanks. Just DLd this fight. 10 million pts. as promised.

Comment

Just show's you how great Lopez was. He blew Saman out of the water and Saman was an all time great himself. This fight happend in 93 and in 95 Saman knocked out Chiquita Gonzales another all time great and went on to be a dominate champion.

Comment

Just show's you how great Lopez was. He blew Saman out of the water and Saman was an all time great himself. This fight happend in 93 and in 95 Saman knocked out Chiquita Gonzales another all time great and went on to be a dominate champion.

Thanks Jose...looks like this one was rare so I'll compensate you with a sister who has a hot friend.. When I return to my PC at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups
              Thanks Jose...looks like this one was rare so I'll compensate you with a sister who has a hot friend.. When I return to my PC at home.

hahaha

I would prefer a latina who is being ignored by her husband and is reaching out for love.

Comment

hahaha

I would prefer a latina who is being ignored by her husband and is reaching out for love.

Ha! You already have that but I'll check another Latina for u to
                DL.

Comment

saman was so strong boxer ever I saw in '90th.But Finito Lopez was perfect boxer in the world. in the minimam weight.

Comment

Saman Sorjaturong was so strong boxer. I wish all the boxing manias don't
                    forget his fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X