Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN on Virgin Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be pretty sweet if this starts showing boxing like setanta did. For now we will just have to make do with the premier league but hopefully in the future they will start showing us some of the big fights live

Comment

Is the UFC free 2nite?

Comment

UFC is on ESPN at 3am don't think it's free but i just upgraded anyway

Comment

Originally posted by fleety08 View Post
          UFC is on ESPN at 3am don't think it's free but i just upgraded anyway

Heard it was free to-nite.

Comment

oh dunno i wanted to upgrade anyway so figured i may as well now and then i've not missed it if it isn't free

Comment

Its free...The Espn channel is free for a month...

Comment

how do you get it free for a month? i had to subsribe to view anything

Comment

Originally posted by fleety08 View Post
                  how do you get it free for a month? i had to subsribe to view anything
                  That certain channel espn uk 589 is it? thats totally free for one month on any virgin package thats small large and xl..After august its £8.99 a month

Comment

The quality of ESPN UK is superior to ESPN US if streamed over the net, I can tell as I'm watching it right now (I'm on the other side of the pond, waiting for the UFC 101)

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      The quality of ESPN UK is superior to ESPN US if streamed over the net, I can tell as I'm watching it right now (I'm on the other side of the pond, waiting for the UFC 101)
                      Well have a good one Bruv...

Waiting on it myself...

Comment

Working...
                      X