Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Coverage of Jones-lacy??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw crappy Justin.tv streams and such.

FlashSportStreams, you can view all boxing matches from different broadcasters around the world, because the guy has different streamers.

It's like £1.99 for a day, £5 for a month, £20 for 3 months and like £30 for an entire year.

It's an encrypted stream where they broadcast high quality streams, no lag, advertisement or crap like that.

I payed via Paypal for 1.99 and saw the last Khan fight because i couldn't see it on Sky.

It's excellent I would recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by thepower View Post
      A site called flashsportstreams.com cover most cards.

I used it for the first time for Alexander v Witter last weekend and it was good quality.

They charge £1.99 for 24 hours access which I don't really mind paying to be honest.
      Agreed it is awesome, I will purchase the 3 month one because there are alot of good fights happening in the last 3-4 months.

It also broadcasts football and all that stuff, everyone should check it out.

Comment

I've been looking around for an online PPV for a few weeks now for this fight.

Gofightlive.tv have just added this fight on their schedule today but full details haven't been confirmed, but it most likely will be PPV.

I'll be buying!

Comment

Originally posted by DreamSparkz View Post

FlashSportStreams, you can view all boxing matches from different broadcasters around the world, because the guy has different streamers.

It's like £1.99 for a day, £5 for a month, £20 for 3 months and like £30 for an entire year.

It's an encrypted stream where they broadcast high quality streams, no lag, advertisement or crap like that.

I payed via Paypal for 1.99 and saw the last Khan fight because i couldn't see it on Sky.

Yeah pretty good streams from them for a cheap price

Comment

Originally posted by DreamSparkz View Post

the site you mentioned are they gonna show the RJJ fight?
            thanks

Comment

Working...
            X