No announcement yet.

HBO PPV for us UK fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO PPV for us UK fans

I still don't know why HBO don't offer the channel over here for say £9.99 a month.

We have crap music PPV subs, Movie Subs, Football team channel subs.

Why do we not have the option to have HBO, i would pay for that rather than the new ESPN.

Im still looking forward to the day one channel has all boxing and we pay say £20 a month, then i can feck off sky sports.

It works with horse racing, two sole channels controlling everything. Why not boxing, and normal tv could still have some of the home cards on, so sport is still in wider publics eyesight.

i agree totally, setanta was the best channel we`ve ever had for boxing i hope the new espn channel show a lot of the american n german cards!

Comment

I think they should do online PPV's

Comment

HBO should transmit their PPV's over here.

I'd buy them, they look alot better than ours because they have a bigger budget.

Comment

Totally agree but Sky control everything over here, sucks so much, their boxing coverage is awful. Also don't get your hopes up about ESPN I can see that turning into a 24/7 Football channel as they have so many football rights in South America and Europe. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get Friday Night Fights Live cos I think that will be the most boxing we see via ESPN. I miss Setanta and think it will be a while before we see anyone even remotely close to what they gave us.

Comment

Working...
          X