No announcement yet.

Punching Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazyvince
    I think Pac has been playing musical chairs with the Mexicans because Mexicans are the best and most respected boxers in the lighter weightclasses in boxing. If you notice, you're not gonna get the glory fighting in lower weight classes unless you fight Mexican fighters. I think Pacquiao doesn't get much credit for beating his fellow Filipino fighters or other Asian boxers.

Sure, money is also a very big factor but you gotta remember, the bigger the money, the tougher the opponent. In order to be the best, you have to beat the best, and that is what Pacquiao is trying to accomplish in his career.
    i agree with you dude

Comment

Originally posted by crazyvince
      I think Pac has been playing musical chairs with the Mexicans because Mexicans are the best and most respected boxers in the lighter weightclasses in boxing. If you notice, you're not gonna get the glory fighting in lower weight classes unless you fight Mexican fighters. I think Pacquiao doesn't get much credit for beating his fellow Filipino fighters or other Asian boxers.

Sure, money is also a very big factor but you gotta remember, the bigger the money, the tougher the opponent. In order to be the best, you have to beat the best, and that is what Pacquiao is trying to accomplish in his career.
      i agree-nice comment:
      being a filipino,nothing to a shame of; mexicans felt that filipinos are under rated boxers. i know pacquiao will break this saying and prove to them that we have a right to becomes sumpreme.

Comment

Is that a joke ? hamed of course.i think manny is physicall stronger but hamed definately has the one punch power.Come to think of it, i do not tjhink any one had more power in the history of that division and possibly the divisions above and below.saddler possiby actually

Comment

I think Pacman is much better puncher than Naseem.Pacman's left punch gives awful feelings to watchers.

Comment

I think Pacman is much better than Hamed. For most of his fights, Hamed acted like a comedian in the ring. Hamed clowned his way into the fight. You gotta ask somehow if its a real fight or what.
            In Pacman's bouts, you know its for real. The blood from the punches showed you that boxing is not for comedians.
            Somehow there's a big question on Hamed's power specially after the assbeating he took from MAB.

Comment

Afraid I'll have to go with Hamed on this one... But it's a very close one!

Comment

Paquiao does have one hell of a left hand though... Actually I'm undecided

Comment

Originally posted by Palma
                  Who in your opinion has more punching power?
                  Pac Man or Naseem Hamed??
                  Naseem Hamed, no doubt. He's a phenomenal puncher. Pacquiao has good punching power, particularly with his efficient straight left cross, but in terms of overall punching power, Naseem takes it hands down IMO (and a lot of other people's). Naseem has a really wide and unconventional base/stance, which allows him to produce a lot of power, and his punches come from different angles making his shots that much more dangerous, that much more likely to produce knockouts; it's the shots you don't see that often do the most damage.

Comment

Hamed

Pacquiao is very one dimensional and over rated

Comment

I think both have dynamite in their hands but consider this.PAC knocked thailands"the battery man"literally off his feet with an uppercut.something Nas can never boast of

Comment

Working...
                      X