Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amir khan View Post
    oh right because i was pretty sure power=power

and he doesnt fully turn his body into his punches
    I'm pretty sure that you don't have a clue, and are only replying in this thread to hate on Khan. As is evidenced by your username.

It's easy to critic somebody when you are sitting on a sofa. If you have ever worked on the pads, you would realise that Khan is very impressive on them.

Comment

All the speed in the world aint gonna matter when he takes one on the chin

Comment

Originally posted by SugarSugar View Post
        All the speed in the world aint gonna matter when he takes one on the chin
        Great insight there.

Comment

why thank you

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
            I'm pretty sure that you don't have a clue, and are only replying in this thread to hate on Khan. As is evidenced by your username.

It's easy to critic somebody when you are sitting on a sofa. If you have ever worked on the pads, you would realise that Khan is very impressive on them.
            Ive been on the pads, im no amir khan obviously or i would be on this forum.

This is a boxing forum, the point of it is to discuss boxing. So i had this crazy idea that i would post about boxing...

Comment

Amir looks good, however with him, no matter how good he gets there is always a chance of a julian jackson-herrol graham situation occuring, go watch that fight on youtube if you dont know what im talking about.

Still I hope he does well, he is an entertaining fighter for sure

Comment

Originally posted by amir khan View Post
                Ive been on the pads, im no amir khan obviously or i would be on this forum.

This is a boxing forum, the point of it is to discuss boxing. So i had this crazy idea that i would post about boxing...
                That's the point. This forum is for discussion, not for unnecessary hating. Every thread made about Khan, you come on and put the kid down.

If you want discussion, try starting a reasonable one.

Comment

Is that at the Trafford centre?

Khan is a great trainer, he looks excellent as always.

Comment

Comment

All you yanks trashing khan can piss off and go rewatch ortiz' last fight

Comment

Working...
                      X