long skelton british heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPW
    http://www.britishboxing.net/news.ph...92d6ea635b381d

write up for your information / enjoyment.
    great article mate cheers.
    i've started checking out that site regular for the british news

Comment

cheers guys yeah pease do there plenty of up to date stuff on there. Belive we are looking at catching up wiuth Paul ingle in the near future and the usal exclusives such as witter, hatton (was done recently) hopefully get a word with danny pre fight night.

IVE GIVEN UP CHASING DAVID HAYE THOUGH.

jeez you weould have thought he was universally recognised champ the amount of effort it is to get an interview.

Wouldnt mind but he just got his ass kicked by thompson you would have thought he would welcome the exposure.

Comment

He's probably hiding under a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
          cheers guys yeah pease do there plenty of up to date stuff on there. Belive we are looking at catching up wiuth Paul ingle in the near future and the usal exclusives such as witter, hatton (was done recently) hopefully get a word with danny pre fight night.
          Excellent give me a shout when the Paul Ingle piece is being done as i've always liked Ingle, a real down to earth guy and he could fight a bit too

Comment

Originally posted by tony
            He's probably hiding under a rock.
            tunnelled into the earth more like, honest he missed a chance to set the record straight get a bit of exposure and explain his side of the story. Instead i got fobbed off for weeks by his pr company .

i dont have that time to waste to be honest the boxing is a on top of a day job, which often dont finish til 7 pm so Im like why the heck am I busting my balls to get hold of a fighter coming off a loss.

dont get me wrong i like david he is one of my fave fighters but if he doesnt sort this image thing out he will end up a non respected joke, no matter what he does in the ring.

spends too much time worrying about his website and how he looks than training in my opinion.

carl thompson sure agrees

will do barry think kev is doing that one though.

Comment

I've got to say, i was glad to see him lose. Somethings not right when Jodie Marsh leads your entourage into the ring... I nearly broke my hand clapping like a maniacal fool watching Thompson stick it to him during the final moments of the bout!

Carl Thompson, you've just got to love him.

Comment

i was friggin there , ill never forgive haye he looked so wonderful in his ten fights prior lol! ruined my boxing rep he did, future world champ etc etc etc.

i looked like a right wanker.

but hey that's part of the fun aint it!

Comment

It doesn't get much better than watching a hype machine like Haye get derailed by a grizzly veteren who, was let's face it, was brought in to get bashed up. To be fair, it was a good wake up call for Haye and chances are he'll become a better fighter off the back of it.

All i'm waiting for now is for Fraudley to step up to the plate against 'a name' and have his arse handed to him too.

Comment

Yes, I agree.

Losing is not the be all and end all...and I wish the likes of Ricky Hatton and Joe Calzaghe would understand that.
                    In fact, they'd both probably be BETTER fighters now if they had a couple of 'L's on their records.

Black

Comment

Matt Skelton is never going to be world class shorly. He looks like he's puching through treacle most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X