Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton vs. Michael Stewart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should have been fighting these guys a long time ago, if he's not ready for them after 36 fights he never will be and Warren is always going on about having all the advantages, if Hatton's fighting a champion then he'll have to concede something cos' the WBU isn't worth anything, i hope he sorts himself out and challenges the winner of Tszyu/Mitchell, Cotto or even Harris.

Comment

this is like torture....can we not have a scott harrison post too..he aint exactly fighting the best either..

(lol i only said that cause hes scottish..sorry barryboy)

Comment

All the British guys are good at putting names out there without actually coming close to fighting the guys they say for one reason or another, Hatton has looked close, so has Calzaghe but still nothing yet so yes it is torture

Comment

cotto is a prime example of a mature fighter taking the right fights at the right time, he is the next big thing, forget about hatton he is wasting everyones time and has been for 36 fights, when he steps up he is going to be destroyed, gatti will kill him, mayweather, cotto, mitchell, even a ring rusty tszyu is going to kick his butt all over the ring.
          I like cotto and i know that his inside and body work is far superior to hattons.

Comment

Why would Warren take the Cotto fight? Joe Calzaghe has the WBO title and the Yanks still dont rate him!!

Cotto isnt a real world Champion, he hasnt beaten a named fighter yet.

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=033535

I cant believe people are knocking Hatton for wanting to take on the real world champion!!

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
              Why would Warren take the Cotto fight? Joe Calzaghe has the WBO title and the Yanks still dont rate him!!

Cotto isnt a real world Champion, he hasnt beaten a named fighter yet.

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=033535

I cant believe people are knocking Hatton for wanting to take on the real world champion!!
              Calzaghe hasn't fought anyone either and he has way more fights.

Comment

No he doesn't Calzaghe's had about 1 more fight than Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
                  Calzaghe hasn't fought anyone either and he has way more fights.
                  Name one super middle who is worth fighting? He beat the best America has to offer(brewer&mitchell). Tarver talked his way of of the fight, i'm waiting to see if johnson does again and Hopkins wont step up!

Comment

Super Middleweight:

Syd Vanderpool
                    Jeff Lacy
                    Danny Green

Light Heavy:

Antonio Tarver
                    Roy Jones Jr.
                    Glen Johnson
                    Rico Hoye
                    Montell Griffin
                    Dariusz Michalczewski
                    Fabrice Tiozzo

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy
                      No he doesn't Calzaghe's had about 1 more fight than Hatton.
                      I meant he has way more than Cotto - 37 to 21

Comment

Working...
                      X