Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan v Kotelnik: Khan interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's defintley exciting to see how this fight goes.Will Khan be able to pull it off.I think he will if he listens to his trainer and sticks to the gameplan because Roach is a great trainer.I'll route for Khan in this one.It would be good to see a comeback after that brutal Prescott ko.

Comment

Originally posted by lakers19 View Post
      no offence to you brits, but amir khan looks so sly and false its untrue never took aliken to the kid!

he has had it all to easy!

totally agree mate!

Comment

The idea of paying 15 quid a pop to Sky Box Office for a clown link Amir Khan is hilarious.

Khan should still be on ITV4 FFS !!!

Warren has done a blinder on having the media and the fans ignore his defeat to Prescott and getting him a title shot.

If it was down to trainers then let us see the Khan under Roach fight Prescott in a rematch, no fixed shortcuts to a title like just now !!!

***in Warren is a right ****.

Comment

I respect Amir for going up to face Kotelnik. Should be great fight.

Comment

People are insulting khan about being on ppv and wht not....but do you realise its not his fault if hes got a big draw?....

He wouldnt be on PPV if they didnt get buys from him....so realize he is selling ppv's, id say he even most he gets are from people wanting to see him lose...i jst hope he can prove the doubters wrong and prove to freddy he is a good talent...and can somehow work on defending that chin etc

Comment

I'd only buy it to see him get knocked out again. PRICELESS!

I'll bet any amount of points it will happen again very soon (next 2-3 fights).

Comment

Working...
              X