Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Uk promoter In 5 Years Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Uk promoter In 5 Years Time...

With ricky hatton this week talking about promoting in association with golden boy...

im just wondering who is our pick to be in pole position leading the uk boxing promotions business years from now....

who's your pick .....?

who will be leading the uk boxing promotions in 5 years time ?
    Hatton Promotions
    16.98%
    Mick Hennessy
    9.43%
    Frank Warren
    47.17%
    Frank Maloney
    5.66%
    Hayemaker Promotions
    13.21%
    Calzaghe Promotions
    5.66%
    Other...
    1.89%
    Last edited by RenegadeT; 05-15-2009, 03:37 PM.

Mick Hennessy will certainly be the fattest.

Comment

I think Hayemaker will be.

Comment

Unfortunately I'll have to go with Warren. He's got some talent coming through,

Comment

Warren. He's got the experience, and a good stable coming through. However, Hatton could sneak in the back door with Oscar helping him out.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe

Comment

Tough one but Maloney has the best Olympians and Hayemaker have a nice group of fighters so they will do very well in the next few years. Warren will also be up there but may not be the biggest because I think some of his prospect will not go that far.

Comment

I hope it's either Hatton or Hayemaker promotions. I hope that they pick up good, young talent and promote them all. Facing European opposition early in their careers and ending up in America in their mid twenties.

Comment

Maloney is the best bet to take over Warren, as he has already dealt with big names such as Lennox Lewis. I wish Sutherland meets Degale down the line againa and ****s him out. he's beaten him a few times alreayd and looks like he is suited to the pro's more

Comment

Ricky Hatton for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X