Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitchko vs Williams Betting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it not easier to land a punch on the chin of a taller opponent rather than punching downwards on a shorter fighter?
    i won good money on danny's win over tyson and i'am putting half the winnings back on danny to beat v klit.
    win or lose(i think he'll win)danny will do britain proud so vitali better come ready for a fight coz if not he's gonna get ktfo.

Comment

I didn't mean the EXACT SAME PUNCHES.

I'm just saying that if Danny gets his shots off like he has done on occasion (blasting out Kali Meehan and the 4th round versus Bob thingy from Australia), he has as much chance as anyone to upset Klitschko.

Vit's got a good chin, but he's not invincible. If Sanders can hurt him, I reckon Danny could floor him.

Black

Comment

I think Williams could well win it too. I remember when I saw the fight against Tyson in the UK and the commentator was banging on about how he just hoped Williams didn’t crumble and start bawling now that it was his big chance and all the rest of it. Then Williams walked into the ring and the commentator says “you won’t believe this but Danny Williams just winked at me.” Then - and I know it wasn’t vintage Tyson by any means but for a while Tyson looked pretty good in there and there were a few moments - although fleeting - that I thought my god could this be it could this be the beginning of a comeback. He was going in nice and low savage and ferocious and then well there’s all the stuff about the knee but Williams had taken a lot of punishment and then landed - and I am not sure about this but I think it was something like 27 punches without any response from Tyson and then that was that. So for me I think with Williams it’s all do with confidence he should still be riding high from Tyson and if he he’s up for it I am hoping he can take him (I’m English).
        Cheers,

Comment

Williams is 50/1 to win by k.o. in any round so that is great odds, i'll take 6 through 9

Comment

williams will probably jump on vk causing him problems early.
            Williams tko 2

Comment

who won ? :-)

Comment

Working...
              X