No announcement yet.

Herbie Hide vs Matt Godfrey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbie Hide vs Matt Godfrey

Anyone have any info as to if it will be televised? I think it's in Germany.

Isn't it on Eurosport?

Herbie's making one hell of a comeback. Those extra few pounds he gets from widening the weight division has made all the difference.

I bet if he could have stayed at this weight throughout his career he'd have an outstanding record.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
      Isn't it on Eurosport?

Herbie's making one hell of a comeback. Those extra few pounds he gets from widening the weight division has made all the difference.

I bet if he could have stayed at this weight throughout his career he'd have an outstanding record.
      Do Eurosport show boxing live? I always thought they show it a week later. Herbie Hide would beat David Haye IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZО View Post
        Do Eurosport show boxing live? I always thought they show it a week later.
        I'm not sure. Someone mentioned it on here a while ago. Or maybe it's just my imagination playing tricks on me.

Herbie Hide would beat David Haye IMO.
        Haye would need to be very careful. Even Bowe said Herbie buzzed him hard. But Herbie's not the fighter he was. These days he tends to do not much more than bludgeon the opponent into submission with little craft of finesse. And his defence - what little there is - is wide open. Haye has the ability to pick Herbie off at range. Herbie does not. I think that would be the deciding factor.

Comment

Working...
        X