No announcement yet.

British Boxing in 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Boxing in 2010

What are your predictions for how things will go next year, I know it's a long way off but we have some interesting prospects who need a few more fights before they get into the real fights.

I like the look of Frankie Gavin, I'm hoping he will do well, then you have Amir Khan but I am still not sure on him yet. Theres a few more british hopefulls but these are the two that catch my eye.

Comment

I think next year will see a huge improvment in the UK with some good talented fighters comin through the ranks. I think the whole prizefighter competitions is gonna help alot of young fighters also for the future. It is gonna be intresting to see how far the olympians can go and with John Murray, Amir Khan and Kell Brook all gettin to the age now, where they will step up in class and bring some exciting fights. the future is bright for us in 2010 and beyond.

Comment

i hope british boxing can have a huge '09 to setup 2010....the headline guys all have huge fights....it will impact the future of british boxing tremendously

Comment

Working...
        X