No announcement yet.

Top Puerto Rican Boxers of 2008

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rompeboca View Post
    John Ruiz, Fres Oquendo and Luis Collazo?
    How dare you mention such ****ty figthers?
    We'er not talking about the United States, they might be sucky fighters but look how Chirs Arroela is recieved, its just PR man.Luis Collazo is not ****tly, he was once Boxingscenes top prospect.

I seen Kenny Galarza fight at the hard Rock, I dont think hes that good I dunno it was awhile ago.

Comment

musta forgot

Comment

Low blows

i know Jonatan Oquendo of Puerto Rico 122# loves to hit dudes with his famous low blows. he did it in the Illinois to Oscar Andrade and got disqualified but pulled it of in Puerto Rico with his home crowd own judges and a ref from Puerto Rico against Jose Angel Beranza>to win a UD in the 10th when Beranza kicked his ass.You can only pull that off in Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post

musta forgot
          23 years old and his oponents have lasted an average of 2 rounds 8(8ko)-0-0 record. Watch out lightwelterweights Galarzas coming.

Comment

Originally posted by G man View Post
            i know Jonatan Oquendo of Puerto Rico 122# loves to hit dudes with his famous low blows. he did it in the Illinois to Oscar Andrade and got disqualified but pulled it of in Puerto Rico with his home crowd own judges and a ref from Puerto Rico against Jose Angel Beranza>to win a UD in the 10th when Beranza kicked his ass.You can only pull that off in Puerto Rico.
            Oquendo was winning comfortably all fight, Beranza didnt even hurt him. Oquendo will learn how to keep his hands up, his only other loss was to Juanma and he lasted more time against Juanma than De Leon, Figueroa and Medina combined.

Comment

Working...
            X