No announcement yet.

Booth v Kelly Dec 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booth v Kelly Dec 17

Damaen Kelly faces a showdown with Jason Booth for the IBO super-flyweight title in Hudderrsfield on 17 December.
    The Belfast boxer had hoped to land a fight against European champion Brahim Asloum, but that bid fell through.
    Kelly has now turned his attention to taking the IBO title from Nottingham fighter Booth.
    ''It will show who is the best in Britain and the winner can go on for some even bigger fights,'' said Kelly's manager Tommy Gilmour.
    In his last fight last June at the King's Hall, Kelly produced a classy comeback performance to stop Walsall's Delroy Spencer in four rounds.

This should be an excellent match up, we've already had a cracking little fight with Booth & Dale Robinson in this division so it's great to see them all facing off against each other

and dale to fight the winner! though believe he has moved up to bantam and is fighting armour possibly from what he was saying on boxrec.

good match this one, 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
      and dale to fight the winner! though believe he has moved up to bantam and is fighting armour possibly from what he was saying on boxrec.

good match this one, 50/50
      i was hoping to see booth-robinson 2 it will be a shame if that fight does not happen.
      good luck to dale though he always did look tight at the weight for a young lad.
      but booth-kelly should be just as good
      hard to pick a winner but i think booth could just shade this but damn it's gonna be close.
      btw i think robinson beats armour if it happens.

Comment

Working...
      X