Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITV, Setanta or Sky??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN Classic. they have all the best boxers like Ali and Sugar ray.
    prefer UKTV Gold it has only fools and horses

xx

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Sentanta absaloutly Piss on the other two!

Ok sparked where does the name come from?

It's a celtic story.

Setanta was a boy he grew up in Ireland in County Antrim, one day Setanta had a stick and ball nad one day hit the ball into a big dog that belonged to a man called Culain and killed him.

Culainn said 'What am I to do now without my big dog to guard my house and wife and my ten small children as well as my hens, pigs and sheep?

Setanta said 'I'm sorry, I'll guard your house with my stick and ball and change my name to Cuchulain, the hound of Culain.

He then guarded that house became a bit of a legend and guarded the whole of Ulster itself.

He was a bit like Achilles or Hercules or one of them guys.

I read it in Angela's ashes.Never read that book BTW....depressing as ****. I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

The good thing about SKY is that they have Friday fight night. But on balance Setanta showed the bigger better fights this year. And they've got Steve Bunce's Boxing hour. So Setanta>Sky>ITV.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
          It's a celtic story.

Setanta was a boy he grew up in Ireland in County Antrim, one day Setanta had a stick and ball nad one day hit the ball into a big dog that belonged to a man called Culain and killed him.

Culainn said 'What am I to do now without my big dog to guard my house and wife and my ten small children as well as my hens, pigs and sheep?

Setanta said 'I'm sorry, I'll guard your house with my stick and ball and change my name to Cuchulain, the hound of Culain.

He then guarded that house became a bit of a legend and guarded the whole of Ulster itself.

He was a bit like Achilles or Hercules or one of them guys.

I read it in Angela's ashes.Never read that book BTW....depressing as ****. I don't care what anyone says.
          Its all true Setanta was a huge Irish Wolfhound with Culainn was a chieftain he stood up to the dog with swing of the hurley he hit the ball into the dogs mouth so.

Great to hear that again haven't heard that in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
            HBO put all these bums to shame. They need somneone who knows his **** just like Claude Abrams, but has the energy of Steve bunce minus the annoying squeaky cockney prick accent. I was gonna say not such an ugly beerr bellied fat twat too but that is asking for toomuch from limey presenters. I bet them TV stations don't have staff gyms like they do in europe, the fat British ****s!
            if you hate us "fat british ****s" so much then stop speaking and writing like us.................. french prick

Comment

Working...
            X