For some reason the ref
    gave him a standing 8 against
    Archie Moore when it was not
    allowed. Wonder if that ref was
    "on the take." Archie Moore really
    won because it was an illegal standing
    eight.

yeah yeah snarfy snarf

Great post. I mentioned this before in history section and there wa no answer. He struggled V old mena nd is a joke.

Comment

Ooooooh! The serial nuthugger and the congenital idiot get together to suck cocks

No Rafael Benitez you can't run and hide in the International Forum to make your slander posts about Marciano. My agents will smoke you out no matter what thread you hide in or what alt you come back under when your inevitable ban comes down

Ps. Benitez, your ass is mine no matter where you hide

Poet
      Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 11-10-2008, 01:08 AM.

Comment

You fail again and try changing the subject when truth hits you about Sloppiano. The truth hurts!

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
          Great post. I mentioned this before in history section and there wa no answer. He struggled V old mena nd is a joke.
          your a **** please **** off.

Comment

People who can't handle different opinions (and the truth) should have stuck to knitting.

Poet, another thing I forgot to mention is that you lecture people about incorrect use of grammar. You missed out a few full stops and commas, and p.s. stands for post script. You used p.s. before you signed off! Btw, it is an antique from the days of written mail anyway. As you stand corrected, it is clear who the congenital idiot really is.

Comment

People who can't handle different opinions (and the truth) should have stuck to knitting.

Poet, another thing I forgot to mention is that you lecture people about incorrect use of grammar. You missed out a few full stops and commas, and p.s. stands for post script. You used p.s. before you signed off! Btw, it is an antique from the days of written mail anyway. As you stand corrected, it is clear who the congenital idiot really is.
              I endeaver to make all my posts as well as E-Mails as close to written posted as possible. You, on the other hand, are incapable of spelling even simple English words and I'm seriously wondering if you could spell "cat" if I spotted you the "c" and the "a".

I can handle different opinions so long as they contail actual intelligence (which yours sadly lack). As for the truth: Well, lets just say you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the nut-sack (presuming, of course, that you actually HAVE a nut-suck since you obviously lack the gonads that are supposed to be contained therein). This is what you TRY and pass off as the truth: "White fighters suck because they're white". Face it: You're a bigot; a hater who has no REAL knowledge of boxing but LOADS of oppinions about fighters' ethnicity. Opinions are like *******s, though: The wrong people have them and they're ALL full of ****. Hmmm. Now this is an interesting question: Do you HAVE and ******* or are you just one big walking (clumsily no doubt), talking (insensibly obviously) **** incrusted rectum yourself? I'm inclined to vote for the latter because your hate filled diatribes that you pass off as posts are evidence #1 for the prosecution.

PS. Have you made any new alts for when your inevitable next ban comes?

Poet

Comment

I never said he was **** because he is white. I said he is overrated by media because he was the only white man to go on about at the time! Once again you make false accusations, continue to write with crap grammar (which is more pathetic because you admit that you put effort into a forum post), and fail to address the issue because you CAN'T!!!!

If Marciano did have anything to boast about, then by now I would have heard it a few hundred times. Instead all you can do is pretend Walcott and Charles were in their prime and were top heayweight contenders. You fail! I can't believe all the Marciano bumlickers (nuthuggers) combined have failed to come out with anything credible. It's because the ugly big nosed bum has no credibility in actual boxing terms.

He was too easy to hit, and too slow. He was also too small. Robocop (Big Klit) would KO him too. Accuse me of racism now ya ****! Any fighter who knows his boxing can see this. I know for a fact that you do not box, you just watch, which is why you actually believe your own bull****! Alot of the other white posters defend him to the end but you can see from their posts they do not have well-informed and cemented ideas like yourself. That is pathetic! You fail to answer the thread starters questions too. He was helped by the officials!

Comment

I never said he was **** because he is white. I said he is overrated by media because he was the only white man to go on about at the time!
                  OMG! You mean LaMotta and Basilio and Maxim weren't white? Must be those B&W films again!

Once again you make false accusations, continue to write with crap grammar (which is more pathetic because you admit that you put effort into a forum post),
                  Crap Gammer? I have a degree in English! Maybe you can't figure the grammer out because you're functionally illiterate

and fail to address the issue because you CAN'T!!!!
                  I have in many posts you just refuse to accept it because it doesn't validate your hate!

If Marciano did have anything to boast about, then by now I would have heard it a few hundred times.
                  No you wouldn't because you're a close minded twat who would rather simmer in your own hate then actually LEARN something.

Instead all you can do is pretend Walcott and Charles were in their prime and were top heayweight contenders. You fail!
                  Walcott was the reigning Heavyweight champion and Charles was the former Heavyweight champion that MADE them top fighters at the time.

I can't believe all the Marciano bumlickers (nuthuggers) combined have failed to come out with anything credible.
                  I'm not surprised that ignorant hater like yourself has yet to make any credible critique of Marciano but instead resorts to hate filled diatribes BECAUSE YOU CAN'T!

It's because the ugly big nosed bum has no credibility in actual boxing terms.
                  49-0 and an Undisputed Heavyweight Championship = instant credibility.

He was too easy to hit, and too slow.
                  You mean like Wladimir is when he isn't running like a *****?

He was also too small.
                  Not for the 1950s: The era he actually fought in.

Robocop (Big Klit) would KO him too. Accuse me of racism now ya ****! Any fighter who knows his boxing can see this.
                  Robo-****** Wladimir is a joke just like Valuev is. Any fighter who knows his boxing can see this. You'd be better off NOT reaching to one of the absolute WORST eras in Heavyweight history to get your grasping-at-straws examples.

I know for a fact that you do not box, you just watch, which is why you actually believe your own bull****!
                  And you know this how? No matter, I'd still bet my life savings that if you ever discovered some gonads and got in the ring with me I'd beat you like you stole something.

Alot of the other white posters defend him to the end but you can see from their posts they do not have well-informed and cemented ideas like yourself. That is pathetic!
                  An idea? Your last idea died of lonliness something last decade. Well informed? Junior I've forgotten more about boxing than YOU are ever likely to know.....and still have enough left to beat you like a red-headed step-child in ANY debate.

You fail to answer the thread starters questions too. He was helped by the officials!
                  Hmmmmm. Maybe because it's a troll post made by an obvious Tyson Kool-Aid drinker and doesn't deserve an answer only contempt? Oh yes! He was helped by the officals! I totally missed that part where the ref beat Moore with a night stick so Marciano could have an easy go of it (sarcasm).

Poet

Comment

Why oh why
                    did the ref
                    give Sloppiano
                    the lucky illegal break.
                    That is the question

yeah yeah snarfy snarf

Comment

Working...
                    X