try and steal a win
    over a phony long count
    and save Tyson's ass.
    That is the question

Yeah yeah snarfy snarf learn English we don't speak Ebonics here

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      OMG! You mean LaMotta and Basilio and Maxim weren't white? Must be those B&W films again!

Crap Gammer? I have a degree in English! Maybe you can't figure the grammer out because you're functionally illiterate

I have in many posts you just refuse to accept it because it doesn't validate your hate!

No you wouldn't because you're a close minded twat who would rather simmer in your own hate then actually LEARN something.

Walcott was the reigning Heavyweight champion and Charles was the former Heavyweight champion that MADE them top fighters at the time.

I'm not surprised that ignorant hater like yourself has yet to make any credible critique of Marciano but instead resorts to hate filled diatribes BECAUSE YOU CAN'T!

49-0 and an Undisputed Heavyweight Championship = instant credibility.

You mean like Wladimir is when he isn't running like a *****?

Not for the 1950s: The era he actually fought in.

Robo-****** Wladimir is a joke just like Valuev is. Any fighter who knows his boxing can see this. You'd be better off NOT reaching to one of the absolute WORST eras in Heavyweight history to get your grasping-at-straws examples.

And you know this how? No matter, I'd still bet my life savings that if you ever discovered some gonads and got in the ring with me I'd beat you like you stole something.

An idea? Your last idea died of lonliness something last decade. Well informed? Junior I've forgotten more about boxing than YOU are ever likely to know.....and still have enough left to beat you like a red-headed step-child in ANY debate.

Hmmmmm. Maybe because it's a troll post made by an obvious Tyson Kool-Aid drinker and doesn't deserve an answer only contempt? Oh yes! He was helped by the officals! I totally missed that part where the ref beat Moore with a night stick so Marciano could have an easy go of it (sarcasm).

Poet

Vitali or Wladimr would whoop Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Vitali or Wladimr would whoop Marciano.
        Vitili maybe. Wladimir would wet his pants.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Vitili maybe. Wladimir would wet his pants.

Poet
          We'll see what the court of public opinion thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            We'll see what the court of public opinion thinks.
            The court of public opinion is as irrelivant here as it is in a court of law. Why? Because most people don't know what the **** they're talking about. In anycase I'd hazzard to say most Americans think Wladimir is as big a joke as I do (And I would imagine so do the boxing historians ie. people who's views actually count for something). As an old football coach once said: "If you listen to the fans you'll soon wind up in the stands with them."

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson Jr. View Post
              Why oh why
              did the ref
              give Sloppiano
              the lucky illegal break.
              That is the question

yeah yeah snarfy snarf

why did the ref give tyson the illegal break in the lewis-tyson fight?

Comment

Working...
              X