Joe Calzaghe fight time GMT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe fight time GMT?

The f.uck does it start?

I have my sisters birthday party, what time will I have to rudely depart early in order to travel home from central London in a journey that could take about an hour and a half to two hours if **** goes badly?

If I miss this fight, I will cry. Properly with snot and everything.

I think it should be around 2am with it being in new york and not las vegas.

Comment

**** me how can you have a legend like Moz as you avatar and a quote from a **** like Russel Brand as your sig? shame on you boy.

Comment

It won't be much different from the usual US Fight times especially as its PPV over there so i'd say be home by 3am to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by James78 View Post
          **** me how can you have a legend like Moz as you avatar and a quote from a **** like Russel Brand as your sig? shame on you boy.
          I like Brand, he's clever.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
            It won't be much different from the usual US Fight times especially as its PPV over there so i'd say be home by 3am to be safe.
            Cheers man.

I'm thinking I'm gna try and be home at 2 to be double safe.

Comment

I'm hoping about 2am. Im working on Sunday

Comment

found this http://www.setantasports.com/Templat....aspx?id=65319

The touch-gloves is scheduled to take place between 3.45 and 4.15AM GMT on Sunday morning.

good for me, I can handle that. Unlucky Tuggers

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
                  found this http://www.setantasports.com/Templat....aspx?id=65319

The touch-gloves is scheduled to take place between 3.45 and 4.15AM GMT on Sunday morning.

good for me, I can handle that. Unlucky Tuggers
                  Mate the show stars at 8 though on setanta
                  and you know yourself the build up is one of the best parts of it..
                  Plus theres some good undercard fights

So if i was you without having to rush
                  i'd try and get in about 12 start getting yourself hyped

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    Mate the show stars at 8 though on setanta
                    and you know yourself the build up is one of the best parts of it..
                    Plus theres some good undercard fights

So if i was you without having to rush
                    i'd try and get in about 12 start getting yourself hyped
                    Thing is I'm out with my mates my sister and her boyfriends mates, some of my cousins. Only me and one of my mates actually gives a **** about boxing. Then there is my girlfriend, I can't go that early she'll be pissed if we're only out till 11, she likes dancing and that, lol

Maybe I could leave my girlfriend with my sister and her friends. It's difficult man, but then she'll come back after thinking I deserted her and then unleash a Calzaghesque slappy flurry of her own.

Comment

Working...
                    X