No announcement yet.

Who Ness!?!?!?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Ness!?!?!?!?

I was wondering everyones feelings on who the winner of the Vitali-Peter fight should face and why. Either man stands a strong chance to win and it will be interresting to see how the heavyweight picture unfolds over the next year.

I personally think Vitali would win and then "SHOULD" go on to face Valuev for the 4th belt that the Klitschko's don't own. If he happened to win that one, he can make a voluntary defense and then fight Chagaev for the sole ownership of the title followed by retiring a modern ATG. Seems farfetched, but if he pulls that off, there would be little dispute on his domination aside from Wlad. In my opinion only, of course.

Yeah if VK wins he should fight Valuev. If Peter wins a rematch with Wlad. Real simple.

Comment

Wait doesnt Chagaev own the fourth belt? wba

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
        Wait doesnt Chagaev own the fourth belt? wba
        Yes, but only a portion of it. Valuev is the "active" champ. Chagaev is the champion in "recess", due to injury.

Comment

Like I said before the fight* There is really no debating who the best heavyweight after Lennox is. I think beating Peter after he got some skills, worse than Wlad tells the real story. Vitali looked so sharp and strong, I really and truly do NOT think any heavy could touch him right now.

* See prediction posts, etc....

Comment

Working...
          X