No announcement yet.

Chatchai Sasakul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatchai Sasakul

I always thought this flyweight was one of the most skilled fighter in the nineties. his loss to a much larger Pacquiao is definitely no shame especially after outboxing the Pinoy boxer and being ahead till the knockout. Sasakul is now on the comeback, has anyone seen any of his recent fights? And does he have the speed and skills left to seriously contend at 115?

Six years after being KTFO'd by the PacMan and 14 wins after over (1W-6L), (22W-26L), (1W-13L) patsies...i must say that the skills are intact BUT the heart is no longer there. Pac destroyed the real Chartchai Sasakul and took his heart out.

Comment

Originally posted by muay_thai
      Six years after being KTFO'd by the PacMan and 14 wins after over (1W-6L), (22W-26L), (1W-13L) patsies...i must say that the skills are intact BUT the heart is no longer there. Pac destroyed the real Chartchai Sasakul and took his heart out.

Bro Manny Pacquiao is not the Destroyer for nothing . . . what happened to Lebwada . . . to Lucero . . . to MAB after Manny destroyed them? Wait till JMM garner enough courage to meet Manny again . . . and see what will happen to him after THEIR FIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by muay_thai
        never seen this guy but nicely said muay_thai

Comment

I saw Sasakul against Pac...
          Sasakul is a great fighter with a speed like a cat...good counter puncher with a lot of speed...good footwork also.....
          I think he is one of the best fighter in thailand...

I think he will be a world champion again...

During the fight with Pac, many thought he will gonna win until he was caught by Pac with a devastating power then he was KOed....he was trying to get up instead he rolled down on the canvass....hehehehehe

Comment

im gonna have to check that fight out sounds interesting

Comment

Originally posted by garretrevels
              im gonna have to check that fight out sounds interesting
              It was a boxing clinic all the way...until Pac nailed his trademark straight left, right on the button. KTFO cold.

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                I saw Sasakul against Pac...
                Sasakul is a great fighter with a speed like a cat...good counter puncher with a lot of speed...good footwork also.....
                I think he is one of the best fighter in thailand...

I think he will be a world champion again...

During the fight with Pac, many thought he will gonna win until he was caught by Pac with a devastating power then he was KOed....he was trying to get up instead he rolled down on the canvass....hehehehehe

That's right . . . the guy was sleak . . . beating Manny in every punch then moving away out of the harms way avoiding Manny's onslaught until he got caught with just one solid left which slowed himdown and make him lose his bearing. The rest was history. The guy was really a great fighter.

Comment

What are the chances of Sasakul ever getting a title fight? Would he be favored to beat Kawashima I've never seen him fight before.

Comment

Originally posted by jont
                    What are the chances of Sasakul ever getting a title fight? Would he be favored to beat Kawashima I've never seen him fight before.

Sasakul's chances of getting a title fight depends on two factors . . . 1) on his performance and showing on this come back fight . . . 2) on his manager and promoters capability to negotiate.

If he shows flashes of his old brilliance inside that ring then I'll say Kawashima is in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X