Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saddest moments in British boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddest moments in British boxing history?

Okay guys after Khan's defeat the other night I started thinking about some of the saddest moments in British boxing history. From Herol Graham getting sparked to Hatton failing against Mayweather to the Michael Watson tragedy. List your top 5 saddest moments in British boxing...

watson's injury (good to see him getting better)
    hatton get put out in las vegas
    the whole bruno debacle (gettin sectioned)
    tyson doing Bruno over

Comment

You might have been upset after the TP got banged out, but for me it was like Eid had come early!!! Yahahahahahaha. You know what I mean, and that!

Comment

Probably Hatton losing to Mayweather, it didn't bother me too much though.

Comment

seeing hatton getting sparked by floyd.
          hattons such a ncie guy and seeing him get ko'd left a horrible feeling in me.

Comment

I have to disagree with the mention of Khan's loss; I think it's one of the best thing that's happened, i've honestly watched it at least 40 times now.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
              I have to disagree with the mention of Khan's loss; I think it's one of the best thing that's happened, i've honestly watched it at least 40 times now.
              are you my alt?

Comment

Elaborate?

Comment

.The Watson tradgey
                  .When Ingle got streched out.
                  .Herol Graham always coming so close to winning world titles but never did, the man had so much ability, and when i think of some fighters who have held world titles and then to think he hasn't kinda sad.

Probley lots more.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16bf View Post
                    .The Watson tradgey
                    .When Ingle got streched out.
                    .Herol Graham always coming so close to winning world titles but never did, the man had so much ability, and when i think of some fighters who have held world titles and then to think he hasn't kinda sad.

Probley lots more.
                    yeah when thinking about fighters that should have been champions i always think of micheal brodie!
                    from the robbery against willie jorrin to the first injin chi debacle,
                    i think that mikey deserved more than he got.
                    it was obvious in the chi rematch how much the first fight had taken out of him so he probably would have lost it in his first defence,
                    but he payed his toll and should of had what he had earned.

the harrison fight was just a dash for the cash knowing he didn't have any big fights left in him.
                    i think that it is very sad that such a good fighter and all round human being just never got the things he deserved.
                    it was just one of those times that left a bad taste in my mouth as a boxing fan.

i mean wbc rules outside of america what was that **** about?
                    mikey fought most of the fight with a massive gash on his head just to learn that he had been deducted points for it.
                    shame on you jose suiliman!! shame on you!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X