No announcement yet.

Mahyar Monshipour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i just read the interview.

monshipour says he wants any champion to unify , including guzman , and that if he cant land a career defining fight i ll move to featherweight to fight MAB or erik morales.

he would get destroyed by both IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by tino
      ok i just read the interview.

monshipour says he wants any champion to unify , including guzman , and that if he cant land a career defining fight i ll move to featherweight to fight MAB or erik morales.

he would get destroyed by both IMO.
      Thanks again Tino, a fight with Guzman willbe interesting to watch, hope that fight happens.....

Comment

It sure would. Guzman KO2, Monshipours made for him, also a lot bigger than him.

Comment

I was also impressed by Mahyar's performance, also it's interesting to note he started boxing only 12 years ago. actually I saw his 4 previous fights and imo he's improving everytime...better defence and better accuracy in his power punches. I'm just wondering what would happen when he gets hurt by a bigger puncher? He's always been the stronger man so far.
          Against world class featherweights he doesn't stand a chance and I would hate to watch him get KO'd. he should stay at superbattam it's perfect for his size!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lefthookhappy19
            It sure would. Guzman KO2, Monshipours made for him, also a lot bigger than him.

We'll see about that. After Guzman-Joe Morales fiasco? This guy should've been stripped of his belt for not properly making weight. Poor Licona he could've given a better fight...i'd prefer to see Guzman against a JMMarquez left-over, see what he can do.
            Last edited by mr. bojangles; 11-15-2004, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mai.pen.rai.krap
              We'll see about that. After Guzman-Joe Morales fiasco? This guy should've been stripped of his belt for not properly making weight. Poor Licona he could've given a better fight...i'd prefer to see Guzman against a JMMarquez left-over, see what he can do.
              Nice avatar, but what you mean by JMM leftovers, do you mean like Gainer....

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
                Nice avatar, but what you mean by JMM leftovers, do you mean like Gainer....
                sorry, my grammar sucks...i meant Marcos Licona, he's got the balls to stand in front of JMMarquez and trade, til JMM made him utter "no mas"

Comment

sorry, my grammar sucks...i meant Marcos Licona, he's got the balls to stand in front of JMMarquez and trade, til JMM made him utter "no mas"
                  OK, I think Guzman is good and Monshipours will be a good determining fight, where he is at....

If Licona can go toe to toe with JMM for sure he will also give Guzman trouble....

Comment

And I really like that avatar and would give you good karma but I have max out reputation for the day....

Comment

Guzman had just over 7 days to prepare for the Morales/Licona fight. Being as big as he is he was never going to make the weight in that amount of time. As far as he was concerned it was a non title match at 128. The promoters where telling different camps different things. The contract for a title fight was not signed so this proves this, thus he cannot be stripped. Almost better if he gets stripped. The WBO title has been a curse on his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X