No announcement yet.

Amir Khan countdown program sky sports 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garryd View Post
    Well its satday night and theres nothing else on !,pluss i got plenty of dough so what the fcuk eh!
    Lifes perfect !
    Fair cop gov, I just hope that the programme didn't inspire you to purchase it.

To be fair, I'd like to think we could all afford it, just not out of principle.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
      Fair cop gov, I just hope that the programme didn't inspire you to purchase it.

To be fair, I'd like to think we could all afford it, just not out of principle.
      I coud afford it, But I would rather eat £15 than give it to Wank for this PPV. I won't even be tempted to buy it, I'm going away to see relatives for the weekend so I can't buy it! I've asked hungryherbert to PM me Download links for that and Kat-Diaz, so I'm all set! (Thanks again Herb )

Comment

I might whack the radio on, and watch the video later to see khan get knocked down, then win by ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
          I might whack the radio on, and watch the video later to see khan get knocked down, then win by ko.
          I will look for a link for a stream later on. And post it in the Limey Lounge later or tomorrow for all us Wank haters

Comment

Nice one cheers.

Comment

the countdown is on yt if anyone wants to watch it http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=RossC151090

Comment

Working...
              X