Anyone setanta's coverage crappy??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone setanta's coverage crappy??

Kept breaking up.

Damn even missed the whole Lopez - De leon fight.

It was okay for me.

Comment

Was fine for me too.

Comment

It was absolutly fine for me as always.I havent had any problems with Setanta at all yet..

Comment

It was fine for me! Are you two watching it on Freeview by anychance??

Even though the picture didn't break up the commentary was ****ing piss poor. HBO is a million times better than anything we have on Setanta or ITV.

Comment

Setanta are famous for bastard coverage. I watch it through sky and it still jumps like ****.

No problems last night though.

It always happens to me when the footies on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
              It was fine for me! Are you two watching it on Freeview by anychance??

Even though the picture didn't break up the commentary was ****ing piss poor. HBO is a million times better than anything we have on Setanta or ITV.
              No I get it on Virgin Media.

It was terrible, nearly missed the main fight.

Was gutted about the De Leon fight though, damn screen just stopped as their names were being called out.

Comment

I was very happy with Setanta last night.

The picture quality was excellent for once, it is normally diabolical. The picture for the Woods-Tarver fight was a disgrace. I don't mean stuttering or anything, just the actual quality. Looks like they must of sorted it out though with this new deal with Top Rank.

Comment

Working...
                X