• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never seen Kristjansen but i expect khan to win by KO

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
      I never seen Kristjansen but i expect khan to win by KO
      I've seen him, and I agree to that. Within two rounds if Khan puts some pressure on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Peder View Post
        I've seen him, and I agree to that. Within two rounds if Khan puts some pressure on him.
        do they show amirs fights in denmark?

Comment

Not sure if Khans chin will be able to hold up against the devastating punching power of that Dane. What is it, 5 KO wins in 23 fights? I don't know guys, that might be too much for Amir.

Khan to win by over-eager referee stoppage, Thaxton will get beat up and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            amir win, thaxon loss. I'd like to see thaxon win tho. Because Romanov
            beat Kristjansen.
            Actually Kristjansen has never faced Romonav. Kristjansen's only loss is against Stefano Zoff.

Comment

I'm thinking now, I wouldn't mind seeing Amir fighting Romanov after that, but if anything, ****hole Warren will end up putting Amir in against Thaxton now.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                Amir Khan vs. Martin Kristjansen

Jon Taxton vs. Yuri Romanov

How does everyone see these fights going. I read today that Frank Warren was saying Kahn would get a title shot before the year was through, and that Casamayor and Campbell were now on his radar.
                this is typical warren

he sets khans lesser stablemate up against a tuff opponent and khan with
                another cab driver.
                i and others would like to see khan step it up atleast a half step. jeezuz!!
                this is redickulus. how come fans of plebiums like khan and
                jokecaesar chavez jr. dont protest?

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
                  this is typical warren

another cab driver.
                  Apart from the fact all of his opponents can't punch, most of them are decent opposition for this stage of his career.

16 fights with Limond,Earl and St Clair on his record, is exceptional compared to some of the **** we have seen.

I have no complaints really.

Any way after this fight he is in a cul-de-sac, he has to fight either the European Champion Romanov, the British Champion Thaxton, or the World Champion Casamayor.

It would be **** if they picked Thaxton, but even then 18 fights in that would be good going really. To be a world ranked British and commonwealth champion.

I'm not going to criticise Khan at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
                    this is typical warren

another cab driver.
                    who is khans stablemate in this situation.

thaxton is completely separate.

Comment

Amir Khan: I'll clean up then I'll move up

Amir Khan has warned thirty somethings Nate Campbell and Joel Casa mayor that he's ready to rule the lightweight division.

American Campell is the new No.1 after dethroning Juan Diaz to win the WBA, IBF and WBO titles, while Cuban Casa mayor has become interim WBO champion.

The unbeaten Khan, 21, can move closer to a showdown with them if he beats Dane Martin Kristjansen in his WBO title eliminator tonight at the Bolton Arena and is adamant he's ready for this step up in class.

"You look at the two top guys now at lightweight - Campbell and Casa mayor - and they're both getting on a bit," said the Olympic silver medallist. "They're both 36 and with my pace and speed, I'd love to take them on because I know I'm good enough to beat them.

"The whole lightweight division is all over the place now. It's up for grabs since Diaz and Katsidis got beat. I look at it and I think I'm one of the up-and-coming lads who can take over.

"I want to win the world title, defend it, mop up the division and then step up to light welter weight.

I don't think that's unrealistic and definitely this year, I'll be a world champion. There's no doubt. I'm still dedicated to achieving my goals."

...................from the Daily Mirror............................................

How do you guys think Kahn would do against the folllowing:

Campbell
                      J.Diaz
                      Casamayor
                      Katsidis
                      Romanov

Comment

Working...
                      X