No announcement yet.

joel casamayor vs michael katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joel casamayor vs michael katsidis

sky are showing delayed coverage on march 28th, which is pretty ****e but better than it not being on at all. Good for me cuz i don't have a clue about this sopcast business

Man, I'm having a tough time calling this one. If the Katsidis that showed up against amonsot shows up against the Casamayor that showed up against Cruz, it's an easy pick.

But I think Casamayor's last shat performance and what some people were calling the worst robbery they'd seen in years will have him more motivated than ever.

Most respected guys I know are taking Katsidis, but who has he faced? He's never been tested. Casamayor is far more accomplished than Earl, and Amonsot's string of wins were against almost entirely against bums. He was KO'd in the first round by Simpson Butar Buter (??) the last time he faced him.

This will be by far Katsidis's biggest step up.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
      Man, I'm having a tough time calling this one. If the Katsidis that showed up against amonsot shows up against the Casamayor that showed up against Cruz, it's an easy pick.

But I think Casamayor's last shat performance and what some people were calling the worst robbery they'd seen in years will have him more motivated than ever.

Most respected guys I know are taking Katsidis, but who has he faced? He's never been tested. Casamayor is far more accomplished than Earl, and Amonsot's string of wins were against almost entirely against bums. He was KO'd in the first round by Simpson Butar Buter (??) the last time he faced him.

This will be by far Katsidis's biggest step up.

this is one of those fights that i will not bet on

kind of fight where you will know halfway through the first round who is gonna kick whos ass

Comment

Working...
      X