Thaxtons full page ad calling out Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eri View Post
    why are setanta twats?

Jesus, i joined this forum to try and talk to people who know something about boxing but all im getting is a bunch of idiots
    setanta are twats because they dont advertise anywhere that their freeview service shuts down at 3 am, meaning you cant see any of the big live american fights live. Even though there website completely misinforms you that you can,

so i bought a setanta freeview box, subscribed then found out the deal. Then rang up to cancel, found out I cant until my second months subscription has come out of my bank. And I couldn't return the box.

Comment

why are setanta twats?

Jesus, i joined this forum to try and talk to people who know something about boxing but all im getting is a bunch of idiots
      HOW DARE YOU!!

Comment

Originally posted by dansapien View Post
        setanta are twats because they dont advertise anywhere that their freeview service shuts down at 3 am.

It says in the Freeview FAQ that it shuts at 3am. Not very obvious though, i`m sure you're not the only one who has been burned.

Comment

how dare who?

Comment

how dare who?
            how dare you say we are a bunch of idiots!!

i think i speak for us all when i ask.... who are you?? Jog on son

Comment

Originally posted by CardioMonster View Post
              It says in the Freeview FAQ that it shuts at 3am. Not very obvious though, i`m sure you're not the only one who has been burned.
              they have a specific department to deal with this exact complaint.

Comment

Gotta say I have Setanta for boxing only, got all the big world fights!!

I think Kahn is a step above Thaxton, however he should defo take the fight, only decent brit worth it at min and he aint the finished artical either so why rush him into a title shot he could easily lose??

I personally think he should step up a weight and take Rees and Witters titles, then go for Hatton, now theres a fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by UKShan View Post
                  Gotta say I have Setanta for boxing only, got all the big world fights!!

I think Kahn is a step above Thaxton, however he should defo take the fight, only decent brit worth it at min and he aint the finished artical either so why rush him into a title shot he could easily lose??

I personally think he should step up a weight and take Rees and Witters titles, then go for Hatton, now theres a fight lol
                  Rees would be no competition for him, he's got no chance of beating witter at the minute though.

Comment

only prob with setanta is the ****in black tram-lines you get down the sides of the screen when there is an over seas fight on, they are not broadcast on widescreen setanta told me they are looking into it this was the middle of last year.

Comment

I understand your gripe about setanta, but there is numerous repeats. Although this kind of ruins it.

Still I really don't see why they turn it off at 3 on freeview? Seems a bit of a ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X