No announcement yet.

Donaire, Bautista and Banal Lead Pinoy Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire, Bautista and Banal Lead Pinoy Charge

Fight fans enjoyed what amounted to a boxing festival last Sunday but once we cut through all the hype and the hoopla the fighter that stood tall above all others was IBF/IBO flyweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire although we must, in fairness, also acknowledge the efforts of Rey “Boom Boom” Bautista and AJ “Bazooka” Banal in the “Payback” fight card staged at the Araneta Coliseum. [details]

Hell yeah Ive beaten xcaret for the first one to post here

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post
      Hell yeah Ive beaten xcaret for the first one to post here
      But I bet it won't be long till he shows up.

Comment

Great news for Pinoy boxing.

Comment

I am not a big fan of Rey Bautista,both fights I've seen him in, he's been hurt and lost one of them. Not hating. However, I'm starting to like Donaire, more and more. He's a REAL good boxer.

I don't care about Banal.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Drone View Post
            I am not a big fan of Rey Bautista,both fights I've seen him in, he's been hurt and lost one of them. Not hating. However, I'm starting to like Donaire, more and more. He's a REAL good boxer.

I don't care about Banal.
            Give him a couple of more fights and I think you may change your tune about Banal... He has a big upside..

Comment

Originally posted by Xcaret Killer View Post
              Give him a couple of more fights and I think you may change your tune about Banal... He has a big upside..
              I doubt it. However, I'm open to the idea. Always hope to catch great fighters/fights.

Comment

Banal is another bumtista, after he gets exposed hes gonna be stopped being mentioned here by u dumb pinoy fake boxing fans

Comment

Go Pinoys!! I'm starting to like Donaire alot.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                    Banal is another bumtista, after he gets exposed hes gonna be stopped being mentioned here by u dumb pinoy fake boxing fans
                    hahaha!!!! the town ***** showed up to share his thoughts... its a good thing your opinions are for entertainment purposes only and everyone here thinks your a joke...

Comment

Working...
                    X