No announcement yet.

If Floyd fought Calzaghe...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd fought Calzaghe...

... not as in any kind of hypothetical "P4P" affair, what if he actually put on the weight and moved up?

The answer's pretty obvious, but I'm curious to see how far mania has gone...
    Calzaghe by KO
    61.97%
    Calzaghe - points
    19.72%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Floyd - points
    9.86%
    Floyd by KO
    8.45%

Calzaghe by KO, because he's taller, hits harder and would probably be faster if floyd moved up. P4P I don't know who is the better fighter, I prefer Calzaghe though.

Comment

I put this in the wrong forum, didn't I?

Comment

Calzaghe would murder this fool.

Comment

Calzaghe all the way. Too strong and would have too much work capacity for Floyd to handle.

Comment

.........the thought of it!

Funny thing is, you ask Floyd the same question he'd have no hesitation. I do sincerely believe he'd think he could've taken on Iron Mike at his peak...so deluded of his own God-like boxing ability........thankfully a certain Englishman will bring him back down to earth a week today.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              ... not as in any kind of hypothetical "P4P" affair, what if he actually put on the weight and moved up?

The answer's pretty obvious, but I'm curious to see how far mania has gone...
              are you crazy floyd would be like a baloon in that weight,calzaghe will knock him out

Comment

Calzaghe would be beaten by Bernard Hopkins

Comment

if calzaghe would be in 147 i think floyd would beat him

Comment

Working...
                  X