No announcement yet.

How much PSI do you hit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much PSI do you hit?

I went on a punching machine and I hit 843 PSI.. the record (of about 2 years atleast) is 935.. which isn't bad for a 165 pounder if I do say so myself.

How much do you guys hit?

Come on now.You know most ppl dont have a place where they can go check there PSI. Making it seem as if its an ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
      Come on now.You know most ppl dont have a place where they can go check there PSI. Making it seem as if its an ATM.
      Meh, I was drunk too.

Have you ever tried your luck at a PSI machine?

I bet you could hit north of 1,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
        Meh, I was drunk too.

Have you ever tried your luck at a PSI machine?

I bet you could hit north of 1,000.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=arcade

Comment

784 and wasn't an extended punch?

That's ****ing good if I do say so myself.

The lowest I had was 777, that was my first try, I had 3 tries in all, the other was 811.

But then again, I do weigh more than you.

(If that was your punch when you were in fighting weight)

Comment

Those machines are bull****, I've hit 1350 on it once, then my buddy whose 150lb and no fight experiance hit 1100...

Its fun but it doesnt represent anything, besides you still have to punch up, I do and Im 6'1", pulled a muscle plenty of times on it...

This one in particular

http://www.bmigaming.com/games-sports-boxing.htm

besides it freezes when you do hit it hard, one time it just got stuck and wouldnt reset, had to call the arcade guy to fiddle with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
              Those machines are bull****, I've hit 1350 on it once, then my buddy whose 150lb and no fight experiance hit 1100...

Its fun but it doesnt represent anything, besides you still have to punch up, I do and Im 6'1", pulled a muscle plenty of times on it...

This one in particular

http://www.bmigaming.com/games-sports-boxing.htm

besides it freezes when you do hit it hard, one time it just got stuck and wouldnt reset, had to call the arcade guy to fiddle with it.
              The one I used was different from that, it had an "all time record" and a "today's record" and then it had your score, I had 30 lbs lower than the day's record and just under 100 lower than the entire record in all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
                784 and wasn't an extended punch?

That's ****ing good if I do say so myself.

The lowest I had was 777, that was my first try, I had 3 tries in all, the other was 811.

But then again, I do weigh more than you.

(If that was your punch when you were in fighting weight)
                With that machine you had to do it a certain way to get the scores up high. I do an akward downward straight right hand. About time to make slight contact with the bag it goes up.So full extension I couldnt do. I'd like to hit a pad or something or like in Rocky 4.

I also weigh 180 now.Dont know your weight.

Comment

It is true,those things are accurate as I said my Aunt hit 617 and my heightest was like 654.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
                    With that machine you had to do it a certain way to get the scores up high. I do an akward downward straight right hand. About time to make slight contact with the bag it goes up.So full extension I couldnt do. I'd like to hit a pad or something or like in Rocky 4.

I also weigh 180 now.Dont know your weight.
                    Did you hit it at 180? I'm a natural 165 pounder but I weigh about 175 right now, and I don't think punch power increases with what I like to call flab weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X