No announcement yet.

Ian Napa Primed For Martin Power Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Napa Primed For Martin Power Rematch

Bantamweight Ian Napa looks to even the score against arch-rival Martin Power as the two reprise their highly contested 2005 British title fight this Friday night at London's Newham Leisure Center on a Frank Maloney promotion. [details]

well done ian napa, love this guys style, glad he won. anyone see the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ophqui View Post
      well done ian napa, love this guys style, glad he won. anyone see the fight?
      its just sooo good to watch him fight

Comment

****in great performance from napa. he was like a mini pbf at points in the fight...very good defensive skills and counter punching.

what confused me was power's corner. they seemed to be telling power he was winning throughout the fight and he looked like he thought he'd been robbed at the end.

and those idiotic power fans booing the decision when it was such a clear decision

maloney is now talking about european and world titles but i just think he's too small to compete at that level at bantamweight. munyai would have a 6 inch height advantage over him

Comment

I've got a lot of time for Ian Napa. Pissed off I missed it, I was out.

Did Muff win his bout as well?

Comment

Yeah hats off to Napa, he fought extremely well there. I do think he has been studying PBF videos, because his defensive skills were very much like PBF's in this fight.

Comment

I watched it when I was out on the piss last night, it was a great fight competive throughout but Napa was always in front.

Comment

Working...
              X