No announcement yet.

Jamie Moore Inching Towards a Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Moore Inching Towards a Title Shot

You'll hear boxing fans lament, "They don't make fighters they way the used to," and few will argue with that point, but every now and then, there are rare exceptions. British light middleweight champion Jamie Moore is one such example, a hard as nails pressure fighter as tough as they come but also a southpaw who can stand back and take an opponent to school with his pugilistic skills. [details]

Moore is an underrated fighter and I believe he can win a world title at light-middleweight.

Comment

hes a good fighter whos had some absolute brawls, his fight earlier this year is my fight of the year so far

Comment

i dnt beleive he's world title material. Moore vs Ouma might be interesting but i dont think jamie could win a fight like that. love him as a fighter though, fantastic to watch

Comment

full credit to him, he's done really well so far, but whether he can handle the pressure of the world stage and the talent at this class worldwide is yet to be seen. I hope he makes it though

Comment

Moore looked like a bag of **** against Facey.. LOL

I Like Facey...

Comment

Well' he's exciting to watch which is somthing not all title holders are... So I'll be watching him anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                Well' he's exciting to watch which is somthing not all title holders are... So I'll be watching him anyways.
                yes you are right! I guess Moore didnt train as hard for this fight as it was the last one domestically. He was just very rusty.

Comment

Moore was lucky Facey was packing glass cause it could have been close on the cards

Comment

no one looks good against facey.

moore got the job done, fair play to him. not sure he's world championship material but one thing you know is that he will never give up in a fight and will be competitive to the end.

if they are looking at a wbc shot that means vernon forrest who is as tall as facey but much more skilled, and i can see moore coming forward and getting countered all night.

but i still think he deserves a shot!

Comment

Working...
                    X