No announcement yet.

Lynes beats Mutley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynes beats Mutley

beat him well. 140lbs isn't for Mutley. He was very tight at the weight.

hmm Mutley just didn't seem to get going for some reason - and i swear he was gunna take Lynes to town in this fight.

I'm quite shocked, but very happy for Lynes... what a fighter. I'm well impressed.

I think the ref should have been a bit more on top of things though - didn't he see Mutleys legs give out just before his first knock down!? He should have been alot closer. And when Mutley got up again, it was obvious he was not REALLY wishing to carry on.. he was in a bit of a state. It was pretty evident his arse was going back on the canvas...yet the referee was right at the other end of the ring.... (i remember thinking, the ref better be a bit closer cos Mutleys going down and swearing cos the ref started moving quickly away). Maybe its just me eh??

Congrats to Lynes though... i wonder who he's gunna fight next?... and i wonder where Mutleys got to go now..?

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
      hmm Mutley just didn't seem to get going for some reason - and i swear he was gunna take Lynes to town in this fight.

I'm quite shocked, but very happy for Lynes... what a fighter. I'm well impressed.

I think the ref should have been a bit more on top of things though - didn't he see Mutleys legs give out just before his first knock down!? He should have been alot closer. And when Mutley got up again, it was obvious he was not REALLY wishing to carry on.. he was in a bit of a state. It was pretty evident his arse was going back on the canvas...yet the referee was right at the other end of the ring.... (i remember thinking, the ref better be a bit closer cos Mutleys going down and swearing cos the ref started moving quickly away). Maybe its just me eh??

Congrats to Lynes though... i wonder who he's gunna fight next?... and i wonder where Mutleys got to go now..?
      Lynes is a nice guy! deserves it..

Mutley needs to stay busy at 147lbs. He only had like one fight in Italy after the Anderson loss.(He was beating up Anderson until he lost concentration)

Comment

think its to late now for mutley, what is he 31? he was eating jabs all night, Lynes looked good.

Comment

gutted for mutley, i thought he was going to knock this dude out but to my suprise the guy had boxing skill and just outboxed mutley. Oh well...

Comment

Lynes should get a rematch with Daws, find out whether the first fight was a fluke or that styles make fights.

Well done Colin Lynes though, European Champion.

Comment

I thought from the 4th onwards that Lynes was gonna stop him, Muttley was eating jabs all night, wasa clinical performance from Lynes, Happy for him as he seems a genuinly nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
                Lynes should get a rematch with Daws, find out whether the first fight was a fluke or that styles make fights.

Well done Colin Lynes though, European Champion.
                that fight hopefully should happen, Daws didn't look too good when he was beaten by Barry Morrison infact Morrison was landing big left hooks at will that night

Comment

i would have thought it would be bami vs lynes now as he was scheduled to fight muttley anyway, and if lynes performs like he did against barry and last night he will school bami as well

Comment

Working...
                  X