Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao . . . . . . creme' de la creme'.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman
    Oh man! I wanna see Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista fight so bad! I hear the fight recaps online from his fights in the Ph. He's SICK! They say he has more power than Manny and has sent his last 2 opponents straight to the hospital in a stretcher. His power is freakish strong. I really wish he'd make a US debut. I swear, unless fighters come to the US, no matter how great they are, they can be unheard of until they retire. It's sad though true. We need to get more of these Asian fighters off the boat and over here because they are have serious potential that many overlook. I bet you 70% of the Asian fighters can hold their own here. It's a matter of being able to get them here to get a nice career going such as Mannys'.
    The gates to America for Filipino fighters appear to be in Thailand. Sad thing is, it's teinted with mismatches and horrible hometown decisions. Only a selected few, those who are good enough and who take the fight out of the judges hands, the likes of Manny and hopefully Boom Boom in the near future makes it through.

Comment

Oh man! I wanna see Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista fight so bad! I hear the fight recaps online from his fights in the Ph. He's SICK! They say he has more power than Manny and has sent his last 2 opponents straight to the hospital in a stretcher. His power is freakish strong. I really wish he'd make a US debut. I swear, unless fighters come to the US, no matter how great they are, they can be unheard of until they retire. It's sad though true. We need to get more of these Asian fighters off the boat and over here because they are have serious potential that many overlook. I bet you 70% of the Asian fighters can hold their own here. It's a matter of being able to get them here to get a nice career going such as Mannys'.

Yes true he is the most promising among the local pugs at present. Comparing him with Manny . . . Boom boom STARTED more scientifically that Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by pso_junior
        Yes true he is the most promising among the local pugs at present. Comparing him with Manny . . . Boom boom STARTED more scientifically that Pac.
        I must agree that we have more good boxers out there. But it's not so easy to come here. Even we don't like some of the people surrounding Pacquiao, we still need these people to help real fighters like Pacman come to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by lapulapu
          I must agree that we have more good boxers out there. But it's not so easy to come here. Even we don't like some of the people surrounding Pacquiao, we still need these people to help real fighters like Pacman come to the US.

That's right I can't argue with that. Now we have Gorrez training with Roach....as of the latest Boom Boom is set to fly to Holmes traing camp this January . . . hopefully the rest would be given same opportunity. It's not only the training . . . it is also the exposure and experience which they can only achieve in U.S.

Comment

El Pacman, you should have seen him demolish his Korean opponent last time around. This Bautista guy has long reach, insatiable energy, and an almost reckless but calculated style of out-punching his opponent. I agree, he has a LOT more fundamentals than Manny in terms of defense and technique. He will surely be a world champion soon....

Comment

Guys, ElPacman do you have some clips of Boom Boom to share and upload in the video section, thanks in advance.....

Comment

Working...
              X