No announcement yet.

Froch vs. Calzaghe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuKahnLi
    He also fought Brewer only AFTER Brewer lost to Echols. Only fought Mitchell after he lost to Ottke.....
    Mitchell would have beat Ottke in every country other than Germany! The judges are stupid idiots!

Like i have said, Calzaghe need a big name in a big money fight at this stage of his career.

Comment

calzaghe needed johnson...and instead roy jones took the fight.
      now we all know something really really bad happened to roys equilibrium and he wasted his chance..

Comment

Originally posted by SlimAnus
        calzaghe needed johnson...and instead roy jones took the fight.
        now we all know something really really bad happened to roys equilibrium and he wasted his chance..
        You have a wicked Avatar there slimanus!!

Comment

im not too sure about calzaghes defence,someone whos got fast hands could really bust him up imo

Comment

Originally posted by chilly9876
            im not too sure about calzaghes defence,someone whos got fast hands could really bust him up imo
            It showed against Mitchell! Its not that Calzaghe's defence is poor, its because he throws wild combo's which increases his chances of getting hit & KO'd!

I cant think of any fighter at Light heavy or Super middle who have hand speed as good as Calzaghe, i cant think of many who have his power too(i can think of people with better skills)

Jones did have fast hands but he's looked lazy and slow in his last couple of fights, its a shame because his combo's were special a couple of years ago.

Comment

I did not see Ottke-Mitchell. I do recall Mitchell conceding that Ottke won.

Comment

Originally posted by LuKahnLi
                I did not see Ottke-Mitchell. I do recall Mitchell conceding that Ottke won.
                Mitchell won on points, the judges didnt see it that way.

Mitchell only has himself to blame, Ottke is probably the worst world champion i have ever seen!! Mitchell could have KO'd Ottke at any point but was too lazy to break a sweat, i wouldnt be suprised if he was paid to lose!

Dont watch that fight unless your really bored.

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
                  You have a wicked Avatar there slimanus!!
                  with the mixed reaction on my avatar im not sure whether wickedis good or bad...

Comment

Originally posted by SlimAnus
                    with the mixed reaction on my avatar im not sure whether wickedis good or bad...
                    Very good!! very funny!!

I know you change you av a lot but you have to stick with this one for a while!!

Comment

Working...
                    X