Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will ITV Have Any Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Warren starts getting his fighters fighting each other in domestic matches ITV would be crazy not to want to show them.

Comment

I cant belive setana sports !!! u gotta get sky then pay extra on top for it. All these tv deals are killing boxing in the uk there is just not enough coverage, and setana sports is just so inacessible. I cant belive that the last five or so heavyweight title fights have never been shown anywhere on sky , setana or freeview. Its a sad state of affairs , someone like channel 5 should come in for the rights instead of airing ice hockey and american football late nights. Or the bbc could stop wasting our licence fee on carpet bowls, darts and all the other 3rd rate sports they can find

Comment

amir khan can dance so if no boxing we can watch............................................. .................................................. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymYJ3AFtEY8

Comment

Originally posted by Bazrazmataz View Post
          I cant belive setana sports !!! u gotta get sky then pay extra on top for it. All these tv deals are killing boxing in the uk there is just not enough coverage, and setana sports is just so inacessible. I cant belive that the last five or so heavyweight title fights have never been shown anywhere on sky , setana or freeview. Its a sad state of affairs , someone like channel 5 should come in for the rights instead of airing ice hockey and american football late nights. Or the bbc could stop wasting our licence fee on carpet bowls, darts and all the other 3rd rate sports they can find
          well i guess its going to end up being the same as in the US with most good boxing on subscription tv (setanta / sky in the uk and hbo / showtime in the US)

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
            well i guess its going to end up being the same as in the US with most good boxing on subscription tv (setanta / sky in the uk and hbo / showtime in the US)
            The problem is that sky are not even showing hardly any boxing. i mean we get the odd big fight. then crap friday fightnight but we miss out on so much recent ones that ring a bell are bell mormeck, valuev chagaev, briggs ibragimov , wlad austin. We just get two crappy english fighters for 8 rounds fighting in some 300 seat sports center on friday nights this is a reason why i simply refuse to get sky

Comment

I watched klitschko-byrd 2 on setanta last year and the broadcast was crap. They were giving incorrect records for the fighters and it kept switching between fights when they were only halfway through. I remember they gave Andy lee's record as 0-2.

Comment

Working...
              X